2 part Thread - CD and Powerslave Songs

momadave

Your hippie fan
Sep 26, 2004
Sacramento, CA
At the Sacto show Aja mentioned they were releasing a cd... Is there an approximate date for that?

Also, do the girls play Powerslave, Losfer Words or Rime of the Ancient Mariner? I'd love to hear/ see them play those tunes. :hotjump:

tata,

--David

momadave said:
At the Sacto show Aja mentioned they were releasing a cd... Is there an approximate date for that?

Also, do the girls play Powerslave, Losfer Words or Rime of the Ancient Mariner? I'd love to hear/ see them play those tunes. :hotjump:

tata,

--David
Yes! We are looking to get it out by the end of the year if not sooner! Derek Riggs is starting the front cover art right now! :worship:

We played Rime the night before in San Fran. (sorry!) Powerslave and Losfer are also in our songlist but have been dormant for a little while cuz we keep learning more songs! They'll resurface soon I have a sneaking suspicion! ;)

Remember a while back there was a stir for you gals to add Alexander the Great? While the movie Alexander coming out it might be a timely addition to your repitoire. I know I wouldn't stick my fingers in my ears if you started playing it :D