Tribute album mark II!

I was having a think about what songs the Maidens might do if they recorded a second tribute album. Here is the songs I'd like to hear on it...

1. The Wicker Man
2. Stranger In A Strange Land
3. Can I Play With Madness
4. Running Free
5. Be Quick Or Be Dead
6. Purgatory
7. Caught Somewhere In Time
8. Wasting Love (not been done by them yet, but would be very cool!)
9. Murders In The Rue Morgue
10. Infinite Dreams
11. Rime Of The Ancient Mariner

If you girls were indeed to do a second one, what songs do you think you would do and everyone else, what would your track listing be?

Metallicat180 said:
5. Be Quick Or Be Dead

Fear of the Dark, Where Eagles Dare, Judas my Guide I would love to hear.

The Maidens tear up FOTD live!:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :headbang:

Now wait if doing some Janick Gers era stuff what do we call Liz? Janice is the obvious choice but any other????

Jim

spideyjg said:
Fear of the Dark, Where Eagles Dare, Judas my Guide I would love to hear.

The Maidens tear up FOTD live!:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :headbang:

Now wait if doing some Janick Gers era stuff what do we call Liz? Janice is the obvious choice but any other????

Jim

Judas Be My Guide is awesome!!! Such an underrated tune - that intro solo is amazing!!! :worship:

We don't need to call her any other name - I don't think anyone calls Aja "Paula" DiAnno when she does stuff from the first two albums! :p Janice does work well tho!!

Metallicat180 said:
We don't need to call her any other name - I don't think anyone calls Aja "Paula" DiAnno when she does stuff from the first two albums! :p Janice does work well tho!!

Oops :erk: I didn't think of that. :oops:

Jim

Metallicat180 said:
I was having a think about what songs the Maidens might do if they recorded a second tribute album. Here is the songs I'd like to hear on it...

1. The Wicker Man
2. Stranger In A Strange Land
4. Running Free
5. Be Quick Or Be Dead
6. Purgatory
7. Caught Somewhere In Time
9. Murders In The Rue Morgue
10. Infinite Dreams
11. Rime Of The Ancient Mariner

If you girls were indeed to do a second one, what songs do you think you would do and everyone else, what would your track listing be?
THAT SOUNDS GOOD TO PADDY:kickass:

wasting love huh... hmmmmm....i wonder if that will make the learn list soon!

that's a great list - but i'd add die with your boots on!
caught somewhere in time one of our favs right now live - liz plays soccer during the beginning lick hahah and yeah purgatory :headbang:

FOTD! :kickass: FOTD!:kickass: FOTD! :kickass: FOTD!:kickass: FOTD! :kickass: FOTD!:kickass: FOTD! :kickass: FOTD!:kickass: FOTD! :kickass: FOTD!:kickass: FOTD! :kickass: FOTD!:kickass: FOTD! :kickass: FOTD!:kickass:

Revelations would be great also.

Jim

P-R-O-W-L-E-R !

or Powerslave.

or Prodigal Son.

or Tailgunner.

eddielightningeyes.gif