Surprised at the songlist!

kellver

May 31, 2005
Murders In The Rue Morgue? YES! More stuff off killers, rock it out! Wickerman sounded really good live, as well. Wickerman is one of those kind of cheesy later-day maiden album tracks that are really bad-ass and high energy live. When the Maidens started Rime of the Ancient Mariner, I was in shock and awe, the whole crowd went nuts. Except for those lucky ( and chronologically advanced) enough to have caught Maiden on the World Slavery Tour, most of us fans had never heard that song performed live, including myself. Every note was flawless, congrats on another spectacular show that I was lucky enough to catch. Thanks for the guitar pic, Jo-Jo! When I leave California soon, I'll miss the Maidens! UP THE IRONS, ALL! :wave:

kellver said:
Murders In The Rue Morgue? YES! More stuff off killers, rock it out! Wickerman sounded really good live, as well. Wickerman is one of those kind of cheesy later-day maiden album tracks that are really bad-ass and high energy live. When the Maidens started Rime of the Ancient Mariner, I was in shock and awe, the whole crowd went nuts. Except for those lucky ( and chronolically advanced) enough to have caught Maiden on the World Slavery Tour, most of us fans had never heard that song performed live, including myself. Every note was flawless, congrats on another spectacular show that I was lucky enough to catch. Thanks for the guitar pic, Jo-Jo! When I leave California soon, I'll miss the Maidens! UP THE IRONS, ALL! :wave:

I kan spel reel goud!

kellver said:
When the Maidens started Rime of the Ancient Mariner, I was in shock and awe, the whole crowd went nuts. Except for those lucky ( and chronologically advanced) enough to have caught Maiden on the World Slavery Tour, most of us fans had never heard that song performed liveUP THE IRONS, ALL! :wave:

I missed the World Slavery tour too, but fortunately the real Maiden played Mariner on Somewhere on tour, which I saw twice.

I was pleasantly surprised with the new songs! I'd love for the MaidenS to do Still Life. I think Aja would kill on that one. The music is so cool on that song! It would be a real treat!