hidden messages

the beatles one seems true, but why did they do a thing like that?
Paul is the one who died ? and was this song released after that happend?

kotzunder said:
the beatles one seems true, but why did they do a thing like that?
Paul is the one who died ? and was this song released after that happend?

?????????????????????WTF, Paul is not dead. What are you talking about. The funny thing about backwards lyrics is you can only distinguish what they are saying AFTER someone points it out, and you read along. You could pretty much take any song, play it backwards and tell someone that it says Hail Satan, or Jesus sucks ass, and that is what you will hear. Its all bullshit.

muffytheVampirelayer said:
?????????????????????WTF, Paul is not dead. What are you talking about. The funny thing about backwards lyrics is you can only distinguish what they are saying AFTER someone points it out, and you read along. You could pretty much take any song, play it backwards and tell someone that it says Hail Satan, or Jesus sucks ass, and that is what you will hear. Its all bullshit.

i think you are right, most of the times people see what they want to see and hear what they want to hear.

check this link to iron maiden forum :D

http://www.ironmaiden.org/bb/showthread.php?threadid=87563&highlight=hidden+messages

I remember watching a program about the "evil messages" on TV, and Dee Snider was in court and he played a Twisted Sister song backwards... and you could hear "I want candy, I want candy" in a Poltergeist-esqe voice! Hillarious!

Prince has one of those that actually says something about the end of the world or some shit. It at the end of the Purple Rain album, the song with all the weird sounding chanting.