High pitched noise from my monitors driving me insane

You know what is strange? That the noise that comes out from my yammy, depends on what there is in the monitor. If there is a very bright image/website the noise is very loud, if there is something dark...it's quieter. For example if I'm in this forum the noise is quite but when I scroll the page down and I arrive on the quick reply white bar, the noise starts.
If I disconnect the external monitor, everything works great. It's a ground loop in the socket.

I fixed it! After a while of messing around moving stuff/switching powerstrips etc I got desperate and just started randomly plugging cables all around. And behold, having my monitors plugged into their own wall socket with everything else on it's own powerstrip in another socket removed the noise. Thanks for all the ideas/suggestions guys!

Get soem of those ferrite snap ons. Put em on your monitor powercables and you should be able to plug in where ever you want and not have the problem again. Trust me, they work, and are cheap as hell.