Hilarious tongue in cheek black metal videos

Titanium

New Metal Member
Mar 6, 2003
Gehenna Ohio
Visit site
Now I'm a huge fan of black metal but recently poeple are posting videos of themselves running through parks scaring people in full corpse paint, spikes etc. This is some of the funniest shit ever.

check out this fat Cartman looking kid in this one
Black metal - Google Video

Here is another funny one by AIDS "Rise of the Devil". Awesome drumset
A.I.D.S. - Rise Of The Devil - Google Video

And here is the original. The one that strated it all.I think they were trying to be serious though. Immortal - Call of the Wintermoon - Google Video

Some of the comments to that Norskock video are even funnier that the vid itself:

"one of the most evil things i have heared in a while.pure evil.only the video doesnt fit into the song.i dont get it that the video was shot by day.with a darker video you could create something really big and evil.. "

There is already a thread for funny videos that this would fit in. You can repost these there.

EDIT: However, I can't really find it. So whatever.

Fuck.

the one video with the fat dude is a band called "Detsörgsekälf'"

the song is called "In The Blood Of A Thousand Virgins Rises Chevy Chase (From The Caddy Shack I Summon Thee)"

I only know this because the big guy who does the vocals is on another forum where I post and I saw this a long time ago when he first posted it. Its obviously not a serious video, but it is hilarious.

Anothe funny note about that video is the drummer. Since they used a drum machine thats why you just see a computer monitor with arms in the video, and apparently they call their drum machine "Necrotron, digitizer of man" lol.

I just don't ever find any of these things funny. At all.

The first video is only humorous in places because an obese guy is trying to run, but as a parody it is shit.

There was a film on a made up band called Legalize Murder on google some time ago that was parodying the black metal scene in general, which I found mildly funny.

But these youtube videos of poser kids running in the woods parodying Call of the Wintermoon, are just plain dumb.

blackthrone is the only funny blackmetal parody band (fuck impaled northern moonforest)

Without announcement in the dark of the night. Satan-panzers are preparing for a fight. Gathering at the borders of christian holy city. Blackthrone troops attack and kill without pity. This sudden attack has been planned for years. Training in Uleåborg, city which christian fears. We've been building army, satanic and dark. Our soldiers are demons, demons who are stark. After we destroy this city and kill the pope. A new leader rises from the ashes and he is called Evil Pope. Blackthrone reigns for thousand years. With iron fist and bronze cock, we dig to the center of earth and make apocalypse for Devil.

I BECOME A WEREWOLF ALWAYS

I am the black knight of Satan
Through the unholy battles I ride
My sword is all red becaus I have killed you

My horse is a vampire and so am I
We share our dark desires, blood and goat semen
Every night we hunt in the dark Satanic Oulugia
We suck you dry from semen and blood
We are bloody insane

Oh the wolf of the night
I run with thee through the old forest
Eternal path in the forest of Oulugia
Leads to the Blackthrone

The moon is full in me
I become a werewolf always
The forest is covered with snow
So cold that it is sorrowful in the night

I have the magic of the fullmoon in me
I will howl in the mystical woods and the mountains of Oulugia
And I always have my panzerfaust with me because you never
know when the russian tanks attacks us in the night

Carpathian funeral blasting the might of Satan
In this black sacrificial rite the clouds are black

Blood is raining from the sky
We enjoy it very much because we are vampires
And we don't need to hunt for our food
But we do because it has become a habit

A habitus nekromaur!
Our fangs are long and sharp to bite

The black eagle of Satan
and the owls in the forest
Hohoo's around
It is spooky and we are afraid
of Vlad Dracul!

The only funny thing about Blackthrone is how up in arms the "true black metal" community get over them. There's a "Fuck Blackthrone" website and everything, where a bunch of bands have their names added to a list to be recognised as Blackthrone haters. What a fucking worthwhile endeavor.