Hitler Reacts to new Morbid Angel Album

I'm not a big MA fan, but after seeing this I had to check out some of the new songs. YouTube comments are great:

-I have a feeling that Pete Scandoval broke his back on PURPOSE so that he wouldn't have to play on this album.
-Wait, I need my E and glow sticks. I'm listening to the new Morbid Angel album!!!
-Cryptopsys The Unspoken King is actually better than this album in my opinion

This video is hilarious. New MA is absolutely terrible, they deserve all the mockery they get.

That video was hilarious!

But I just did some snooping around youtube for a taste of the album. I heard Nevermore and Existo Vugore, by no means is it ground-breaking stuff, but sounds pretty cool to me. I still have to listen to the 'industrial songs', but one thing is for sure, many people will surely jump on the bandwagon and say this album is shit before even hearing it, based on someone else's review. This kind of thing happens with everything really, games and films particularly.

I can headbang to that. \m/

EDIT: Holy shit, just heard the Too Extreme! song, second on the album. Fucking hell, what a disgrace. Previous part of the post has been nullified.

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy shit, just heard the Too Extreme! song, second on the album. Fucking hell, what a disgrace. Previous part of the post has been nullified.

Just Youtubed that song, and am very sorry that I did. Morbid Angel was one band that I did not expect to fall so low. Such a shame.

...and LOL at Craptopsy.