HL² DM Victims

Carbonized

Hermit
Oct 30, 2001
Post 'em

dm_lockdown0002.jpg

dm_lockdown0001.jpg

nice ping =(

Edit: Looking at your KtD, its really nothing special at all, a < 3:1 in a pub, hooray, you're mediocre. I'm not trying to sound like a dick, but its not really anything to brag about.

urinalcakemix said:
nice ping =(

Edit: Looking at your KtD, its really nothing special at all, a < 3:1 in a pub, hooray, you're mediocre. I'm not trying to sound like a dick, but its not really anything to brag about.
If you've played on these servers you should know why the ping is high and also why the KtD ratio is what it is. Also, if you didn't notice the KtD is pretty much the general ratio overall on that server. If you *haven't* played then let me tell you why, the server lag tends to be *horrendous* at connect, on probably 90% of the servers and if you have people constantly connecting/disconn then that doesn't help as well as with the gravity guns and the sheer volume of interactive materials, that tends to put a damper on server to client latency as well as framerate jumps and dips.
Anyway, yea... no problems. Wouldn't matter if you were a dick or not *shrug* things are the way they are for a reason. not subpar playing skills. I'm gradually getting the feel for the shooting while lagging heh. Although it tends to be a pain in the ass when half of the people you're trying to shoot are ghosting. So until some of these issues are sorted out that score board is pretty indicative of what you'll see across the majority of the game servers.
And in closing, i'll damn well brag about it if i want to, i'm better than most of the people i've come across thus far :p But no it's not to brag, just to generate interest. Take it or leave it as that.

LOL Horgh makes an appearance! Damn nice, i'm gonna try that server you're on. the ones here all suck. they ALL lag unless there have been some major improvements in the last 2 days...

Well, when it came out I was having massive difficulties with lag, but I think that was because people were setting up their own comps as servers, and no proper game servers had been set up. However, recently, i've been having few problems with lag.

Btw, that map is awesome. Everyone gets a gravity gun, and there's a ball, you have to fight to get the ball and shoot it at other people to kill em. Great fun.

Tanith said:
Well, when it came out I was having massive difficulties with lag, but I think that was because people were setting up their own comps as servers, and no proper game servers had been set up. However, recently, i've been having few problems with lag.

Btw, that map is awesome. Everyone gets a gravity gun, and there's a ball, you have to fight to get the ball and shoot it at other people to kill em. Great fun.
lol yea i just played that map not too long ago on that server, it was hilarious. looked like a bunch of monkies trying to fuck a football.