hmm hmm :( hmm

rotten_doll

May 10, 2003
week and a half ago i moved to the u.s.a
i was thinking good things about this place but now i hate it
it's fucking boring here and people arer over polited and it's boring here :( and i just hate this shithole but it's been only week and a half and i cant stand another 18 hours in the airplane arggg

so i'm so bored i had to write this useless message! :)

have a great day all :p

Which part of the U.S. do you reside in, Rotten Doll?

Fuck man, you are in Palm Springs. Get to the fuckin beach. Start a band. Go to work
at a skateboard shop or amusement thingy by the ocean.
Boring is as boring does. Hell, there is nothing to do where I live but you have to make your own fun.

rotten_doll said:
week and a half ago i moved to the u.s.a
i was thinking good things about this place but now i hate it
it's fucking boring here and people arer over polited and it's boring here :( and i just hate this shithole but it's been only week and a half and i cant stand another 18 hours in the airplane arggg

so i'm so bored i had to write this useless message! :)

have a great day all :p
Useless indeed. First of all, this is the first post since joining where I've had to give negative feedback. Why would you just move to a place that you've never visited and therefore knew nothing about (unless you're running from something)? Sorry if we didn't live up to your candydreamland expectations :cry: , just shows you shouldn't assume that a country is like whatever you saw in a movie or MTV. If you can't find your place here and a reason to stay, don't let Liberty hit you on the ass on the way out. Actually I don't have a 'my country's better than yours' complex. Although everyone should have pride in their own home. I don't think any land is better or worse. You, on the other hand (although entitled to your opinion, no matter how ignorant) seem like a conceited, arrogant snob. It's people like you who are putting the evolution of mankind to a sluggish halt. :mad:

gatedropper said:
Fuck man, you are in Palm Springs. Get to the fuckin beach. Start a band. Go to work
at a skateboard shop or amusement thingy by the ocean.
Boring is as boring does. Hell, there is nothing to do where I live but you have to make your own fun.
You're right about that!

well... yeah, no surprises there
however, things will get better once you get to know people, establish some routines, get used to the food and weather differences, etc
of course, a very important factor is WHY you went there in the first place, and what were you expecting. if you had very unreal expectations, then maybe you wont be able to overcome your disappointment

hang in there, it must be at least exciting, im jealous :) (not for the US part, but for moving to somewhere you wanted to go part)

C11 H17 N2 O2 S Na said:
Useless indeed. First of all, this is the first post since joining where I've had to give negative feedback. Why would you just move to a place that you've never visited and therefore knew nothing about (unless you're running from something)? Sorry if we didn't live up to your candydreamland expectations :cry: , just shows you shouldn't assume that a country is like whatever you saw in a movie or MTV. If you can't find your place here and a reason to stay, don't let Liberty hit you on the ass on the way out. Actually I don't have a 'my country's better than yours' complex. Although everyone should have pride in their own home. I don't think any land is better or worse. You, on the other hand (although entitled to your opinion, no matter how ignorant) seem like a conceited, arrogant snob. It's people like you who are putting the evolution of mankind to a sluggish halt. :mad:

before i will explain the reasons why i'm here, i will ask you... are you stupid or just trying to be cool?!

why would i move somewhere i dont know? - my mom is living here and i didnt met here for ages

like a movies or mtv? you meant to make me look sooo shallow but honestly we both know your the shallow one.. above your copy to gatedropper message..

and of course, the last and most stupid things i've seen lately in this forum...
i guess you're an american guy..
well
i am not, my friends are very far from me, i left a very good job, the rest of my family, my band, and the most important i left daying friend there..

i want to see you living like that, no friends not even my own room, crazy family here, bad energy, and after all this not even mother or someone to talk with

so y first message about this topic was kinda fun and just trying not to think about the real shit under but as they say - shit is floating

so i hope you feel stupid now, i hope for you because if not then i was sure right about american people... ;)

Wow, Rotten Douche you got me....
First of all I'm 26 and have no reason to try to be cool in a BB where no one knows me and I don't know them. I don't know how many times I've read people's lines on their assumptions on the U.S. - and yes you were assuming, and you didn't like it when the tables turned, did you?
Yes I am American and that should mean nothing. Just as I don't care where you're from. I don't start talking trash about ANYONE'S country - out of RESPECT. Assholes come individualy not by the country.
I've kept it to myself for a long time thinking 'oh, he's just in a bad mood (I know we all get there) and she's letting off some steam (like I'm doing), but how many times can a person who takes pride in his home (as we all should) put up with ignorance?
Now why don't I join you in quoting your lines to make myself sound intelligent. In reference to your moving you said "I was thinking good things about it but now I hate it...and I just hate this shithole" Not 'I've seen good things' or 'experienced good things'. So of course some could come to the conclusion that you moved here knowing nothing.
And yes I know what it's like to have to move far away where you know no one. Just don't think you're the only one going through shit.

Now go on... put your little hand on that little mouse, click on that little reply button, quote me again, and play that violin, son.

Despite what you may or may not think of me, I do NOT represent the USA, only myself.

C11 H17 N2 O2 S Na said:
Wow, Rotten Douche you got me....
First of all I'm 26 and have no reason to try to be cool in a BB where no one knows me and I don't know them. I don't know how many times I've read people's lines on their assumptions on the U.S. - and yes you were assuming, and you didn't like it when the tables turned, did you?
Yes I am American and that should mean nothing. Just as I don't care where you're from. I don't start talking trash about ANYONE'S country - out of RESPECT. Assholes come individualy not by the country.
I've kept it to myself for a long time thinking 'oh, he's just in a bad mood (I know we all get there) and she's letting off some steam (like I'm doing), but how many times can a person who takes pride in his home (as we all should) put up with ignorance?
Now why don't I join you in quoting your lines to make myself sound intelligent. In reference to your moving you said "I was thinking good things about it but now I hate it...and I just hate this shithole" Not 'I've seen good things' or 'experienced good things'. So of course some could come to the conclusion that you moved here knowing nothing.
And yes I know what it's like to have to move far away where you know no one. And since you went there: Do you know what it's like to watch your father die in a car accident, not have a clue where your mother is, get separated from your brother and sent to seperate homes, then have to watch your new foster parents turn into junkies? What? No? I'm still trying to come to terms with this years later. Thank your 'God' you at least know your mother. I don't say this for pity, just don't think you're the only one going through shit.

Now go on... put your little hand on that little mouse, click on that little reply button, quote me again, and play that violin, son. And then when "Taliesin" can manage to get his nose out of your ass, I'm sure he/she will want to respond as well.

Despite what you may or may not think of me, I do NOT represent the USA, only myself.

oh man, thats just waaay behind what i was talking about... you can read between the lines from my first post at this topic and see that i was just having fun and nothing is that serious i dont really car about american people i just said i feel sucks being stuck in this place which right now is a shit hole for me
i notice you'r 26 thank you, and sorry to hear about your life and stuff, but i dont do any competition about whos life is more sucks
what i wrote in my post has nothing to do with what i went through in my life... it's just how i feel at the moment with this situation.

:err: Alright, well, it's a shame that one fallback in the written (or typed) word, is that sarcasm often falls between the cracks. I've been at the other end of a similar conversation where someone else thought I was serious and I was joking. If I misunderstood then I apologise for THAT. I know I shouldn't start up on that 26 remark of yours either since my life actually turned out pretty damn good. I've made a GREAT life for myself despite popular belief and I'm sure yours is better than you lead us to believe.
I joined this site for the same reason that you did. BECAUSE WE LOVE METAL. Neither of us wanted to get into some serious arguement. Maybe we both just had a bad day or something. But in all honesty I would like to make peace, not be a dick. Whatever you may or may not think of America should be irrelavant, it's just I get rather defensive when someone appears to badmouth my home country. I know you wouldn't want to hear me say negative things about yours.
Although we have both typed some hurtful words to each other I would like to bury the hatchet. Make amends. I would like for us both to be able to coexist within this web site in a civilized manor. Who knows, maybe we'll have fun.
The bottom line is - I'll be the first to apologise and extend that olive branch (i.e. 'the horns' :headbang:) , maybe smoke a peace pipe :Smokedev: , and continue in that never-dying force which is called TRUE MOTHERF--KING METAL!!
Rock on! :headbang:
call me Sodium Pentathol

C11 H17 N2 O2 S Na said:
The bottom line is - I'll be the first to apologise

:D sweet
now i can feel free to apologise 2 since i still have a stupid ego in me

and yet i would like keep talking with you if you use msn? or something else...

Right on, I understand egos completely. I've been drinking and smoking all night here so I've had a chance to mellow out, think straight, and put my ego aside. I have MSN but I never use the instant messaging, and if you're talking about email I'm changing my address (too much junk, you know?). If you like I'll let you know. :headbang: