hmmm, curious

Oct 30, 2002
Live from La-La Land
Visit site
I read the interview with Dan in LOTFP and I found this particular bit interesting:

"The cool thing is I'm doing the BLOODBATH demos here in my workshop, and I'm whispering into this really fancy microphone with this really fancy equipment. It's brutal as fuck! I sound like David Vincent! It turns out to be the most evil death metal vocals ever, it's really cool. I'm thinking of putting together something. I don't mind growling vocals, but I mind the ache in my throat. If it's OK just whispering, then I can do any death metal album you want. The BLOODBATH songs are turning out so amazing. The album is going to be ready maybe in March, and we'll be out shopping for the best possible deal.

So do those bold parts mean that he's putting together an old-guard SWDM album? Maybe he can answer. Am I reading too far into this because I miss old school swedish death? Now, if only Nihilist or Carnage would re-unite!
;)

Awesome news! Will it be ren svensk frånfälle metall or something different? It would be awesome if you used a drum sound like Nicke Andersson, the Nihilist years. By that I mean that reverb-y sound. Are the mids boosted too? Not sure. Which reminds me, is it just you playing all instruments? Thanks for replying by the way! :)