Holy crap!

This album fucking smokes!!! I especially love the guitar sound and the growls. Makes me want to check out the Paganizer stuff in greater detail, as I only have Murder Death Kill right now.

What can I say? Thanx a fucking bunch! Both me and Dan are soo pleased with how the album sounds both soundwise and musicwise so it´s great that you guys seem to agree... : )
I´m pretty sure if you like Ribspreader you´ll find parts of Paganizer you´ll like equally. Paganizer is way more brutal and not as catchy wich is really the main thing with Ribspreader; to make some brutal AND catchy death metal just as they did before the creation of time... (sorry about that lame joke...)

Hey Rogga.. Do you still keep in contact with the Gehennah guys? What are they doing these days? I have this Satanarchy album of Mr. Violence/Max Thornell and it fuckin' shreds.

wardwarf said:
Hey Rogga.. Do you still keep in contact with the Gehennah guys? What are they doing these days? I have this Satanarchy album of Mr. Violence/Max Thornell and it fuckin' shreds.

Think you got me confued with some other guy suffering the same name as me... Don´t know the guys from Gehennah, so I´m not very updated on what they do.

Man, this stuff is really growing on me. It reminds me of Bloodbath so much, it's like a catchier version of Bloodbath, which is great. Can't wait for the follow up, great work guys!!!

Rogga said:
Think you got me confued with some other guy suffering the same name as me... Don´t know the guys from Gehennah, so I´m not very updated on what they do.
Ah, my mistake... Were/are you in Merciless? I was told that the Rogga in Merciless did something on a Gehennah album, but that information very well could be wrong!