Hobbies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

i can describe this band in two words. well actually a animated image, with two words.

ya.gif

yeah i play alto. but isn't the baritone sax the gigantic one, that rests on the floor and pretty much kicks ass? if so then yeah 'baritone > all other 3 saxes.'

well it's the biggest one, yes but it doesn't rest on the floor with me :err:

and it does kick ass :p

look in the pic thread, you should find a pic of me playing it somewhere on the last 5 pages (too lazy to find it myself :p )

I...
read (novels mainly, occasionally non-fiction)
write (blog, bad poetry, short stories which I never finish)
play (all sort of games that need no physical prowess and resemble sports as little as possible)
surf (the interweb)
drink beer (like a classy and responsible beersnob and also like a totally irresponsible drunken ass... depends on the day I guess)

Playing clarinet when I can
i played clarinet for 3 years in a music school when i was 9...
It wasnt that hard, exept for learning how to make the really high notes the first time you try it out.

i also played the piano and the guitar, but now i dont play anymore.

I like to spend some time with my bf :heh:

I enjoy computer games, walking, and snowboarding and traveling(unfortunately i cant do the 2 last ones very often).

I wish i had a piano here so i could play again, and if i had the money, i woudl like to try to play many differents instruments.

Video games and thinking are both things I do as well. Other than that, being bored. Having gone to one school with 50 kids in my grade I only have a few friends there, and also to top that I off I switched schools towards the end of the year and was pretty much dropped into my neighbors group that I don't know well so yeah I am pretty bored a lot. Because I only have a few good friends in the state.

Oh yeah I also draw, I used to draw anime but now I don't draw as much. Drawing is something I get good at without having to practice a lot. I just realize things about art on my own and after a few months of not drawing I'm better, its kinda weird.

playing old school videogames with friends
concerts
music and playing guitar, piano, saxophone(alto)
nature
making clothes
parties
drawing
and there is nothing better than getting lost in a good book

old school games rock :D

ooh can you recomend a really awsome book?
im basically into horror and sci fi.

oh does anyone know of a REAALLLYY scarry book?

Status
Not open for further replies.