Musical Instruments

I play guitar and a little piano. I wish I could play drums and in a band but I've never been in a band. before I moved it was just me and my friend who also played guitar we had a lot of killer riffs though. . . and one song. ohh and my favorite instrument is a classical guitar with nylon string and grand piano talk to you later

I play guitar, and my band is called Sons Of Terror. Two of my songs can be downloaded from www.mp3.com/sonsofterror
The first one is thrash metal (soon there will be a new version with vocals) and the other one is a grindcore song with me doing the vocals as well.

If someone bothers to listen, please let me know what you thought of them. Thanks :)

I play the electric guitar. As of the moment I have a very basic Jackson PS-2, even though I have been thinking of getting my hands on a PRS guitar. I have played actively for a bit over three years, even though as I have already mentioned in another thread, I have a passion for playing and thus I rehearse a lot.

My main musical interest is composing; something I have done ever since I got hold on Visual Composer for Adlib; an ancient program that holds much nostalgia for me.

(If you don't want to read something that looks like some damned sales speech, please skip...!)

I have had many projects from black metal to simple HC-techno (yuck!), but I have given most spin-off projects a rest in order to concentrate on Thus Perish, the band that is really my heart and soul. The style is progressive, combining many different elements into a distinct sound that's best described as something of a horror-prog metal hybrid. You may possibly hear traces from Opeth, Arcturus, Emperor, Diabolical Masquerade, King Crimson and perhaps even Anathema at their most eerie. The lyrical content is very reminiscent of Opeth's "Still life" and Edgar Allan Poe, plunging into the dark recesses of the human psyche, most often divulging an inner chaos within a character in the form of a story. The music alternates between droning moments of ambient, hovering guitar echoes and a driving, prog-tinged metal assault.

drums.
quality can be judged below
and yesterday i made my first attempt at backgroundsinging (whilst drumming)... it was horrible to be polite.

Originally posted by jimbobhickville
I'd like to play drums, but I don't have anywhere to put them if I buy some. :cry:

Yeah, i am getting into drums now but i also dont have anywhere to put them. I just put an airhockey table in my room because it wont fit anywhere else in the house.Dammit.:mad: I guess I'll have to find somewhere else to stick em.

Oh,btw thanks Oyo for the referral. I'll check it out.:)

i play guitar and piano.
ive been playing guitar for about 13 years now, so im not bad, and have just begun to play guitar at the beginning of this year.

I play guitar (electric, acoustic, and classical), bass, a little on keyboards, and can growl. I like guitar and bass pretty much equally, though I spend more time on guitar since I find it much easier to write with guitar rather than bass. My "one-man band" is called Soul Forlorn- kind of an emotional, melodic mix of death and doom metal. Primary influences are Opeth (duh!), Agalloch, My Dying Bride, Novembers Doom, Iron Maiden, and Fates Warning. Follow the links below to listen.