Instruments

Lordlucid

Warning: Contains Alcohol
Mar 20, 2004
Ukiah, California.
So, I know a few of you play instruments and a few of you are actually in bands.

I want to know what instruments you play, whether you sing, drum, play the skin flute or what.

Me I play the drums and "pretend" to sing.

Play a pretty bitchin' guitar.

Learning Sons of Belial right now, perfecting the outro solo right now.

Would practice more if my wrap-around tail piece didn't fall off and I wasn't too lazy to figure out how to put it back on.

im all out keyboard player, synthesis and all.

i play a bit of bass too but i think im going to switch over too guitar (my first instrument) because im quite a bit better at it than bass.

I play guitar, drums and do vocals.

I started playing drums when I was 5 and got my first guitar when I was 8. I grew up with musical influence because of my mother so I got lucky when it came to having family support. I've been singing since a very early age because my mom is a vocalist but my instrument of choice is guitar, which is my primary.

I also used to play keyboards when I was heavily influenced by Kevin Moore in the early 90s but I gave it up to focus on guitar.

Rockin guys, I play a crappy CB Chinese made Drum set with Sabian cymbals and Remo heads, Once upon a time I played the flute and trombone... those days are long gone though.

I play guitar and sing in the band i'm in right now. I've got a Jackson DXMG which is my main guitar and a bunch of shitty shitty shitty ibanez ones as backup and i use line6. i hella want an engl powerball but i don't have 2 grand to drop on it.

I have...

Fender
C-7 Hellraiser
Ibanez RG-270 DX
12-string Washburn Acoustic
Applause 6-String Acoustic

POD XT Live
Fender Cyber-Twin
Peavy 4x12 Half Stack

I don't remember the keyboard model and the drum set I used is my brothers.

God damn drums are so freaking expensive.
changing strings on a guitar or buying a new pick cost so much less then buying new sticks or replacing a drum head.
Bah!

God damn drums are so freaking expensive.
changing strings on a guitar or buying a new pick cost so much less then buying new sticks or replacing a drum head.
Bah!

Fuck, the costs of drums are unreal. I haven't owned my own kit in 2 years, I continually just borrow my buddy's kit.

Mainly because I've always used his Jam space, and always have access to it.