Hola!

hey everyone im in college library and im currently scratching my arse. the weathers really shite here and last night i went to a shitty little pub by a main road and joint in my mates fogged out car....and you'll never guess whos here too, the librarian! anyway im off (to read the rest of the threads) lots of love greeneyed xxx

[jealous]i wish i was in fucking spain[/jealous]
hope you have an ace time lids. dont get sunburnt andy - lots of factor 5billion :D

blackeyed said:
hey everyone im in college library and im currently scratching my arse. the weathers really shite here and last night i went to a shitty little pub by a main road and joint in my mates fogged out car....and you'll never guess whos here too, the librarian! anyway im off (to read the rest of the threads) lots of love greeneyed xxx

[jealous]i wish i was in fucking spain[/jealous]
hope you have an ace time lids. dont get sunburnt andy - lots of factor 5billion :D
haha and guess what i did, stayed out 6 hours on the beach and put lotion on everything except my damn feet, stupid me, holy shit, they went bright pink and hurt like mad!! :yell: bit better today though :dopey: