hola!

Submasq

Room 63
Dec 19, 2004
www.submasq.com
hey guys
soooooo goood to be back on the matrix system, cant believe it took me that much to get internet connection where i live right now (a shithole in a middle of nowhere on a mountain like a caveman!) but im back and there is so much you guys need to know.... first like most of you already assume or know things wasn't very easy with suspended animation dreams, i had very hard time trying to push the album in the American or European market and suffered hard from people who just wanted to make sure the album will not make what i believed it should, however, it seems to me like there is a very solid underground base of people who do think this band worth the attention and speared the work about the music, for this im grateful and i can truly say that you guys can expect many other great thing from the band in the future... im really taking my time with the closing episode of the x trilogy, most of the songs are already there but i will not get anything out until i feel like i got the finest out of it, there are major line up changes and lots of other adventures so read here from time to time for the up-dates
in the meantime, back to the grind!
love you all
tomer

btw? anybody here still interested in suspended shirts? how many of you will purchase if i make some?

:headbang:

Hey Tomer! nice to see you around these parts again.

Yeah I'd be interested in shirt as long as it isnt black :p im tired of wearing black.

Highway Corsair said:
Is Paul still going sing on the next album???

we talked about doing the next album together quite a long time ago, i'd love if paul will sing on it as i think he is essential for submasq, paul are you there? write me when you can :kickass:

np: the new david gilmour

According to the title of this thread, the next album will have a Spanish feel:loco: ...
Sounds promising:loco:

Id definately buy a tshirt if you go some made up and im sure some of my mates would too.
Cant wait to here the new stuff

Ohhh THANK GOD!

I would purchase a shirt once I get my hands on some more money.

And yes, we NEED the third piece. I dont understand how this project had never caught on...

Glad to see you are back Tomer. Keep the updates coming :)

cool! looks like you guys are interested, i am looking into a few places that make shirts around my area and will soon have some printed.... :) cant wait to have some myself :kickass: