Holiday At Lake Bodom (15 Years of Wasted Youth)CD+DVD

Hey, what bands album is your icon?

Dissection - Storm of the Light's Bane

Like the avatar isn't already the answer.

I get raped here for saying this. To make an interesting cover they should fix their vocals and style, imo. I'd like Alexi to sound like the devil's whore drooling poison, the way original Bodom was, instead of this drunken pirate style. I'd like Bodom to sound mysteriously evil and divine, like it wasn't even composed by humans.

I suppose that they do covers because it's fan doing it, turning them to "Bodom sound" with fooling around and cause weird people's reaction... And not because they should sound awesome, originally or seriously.

For God sakes, that's why is called COVER SONG.

seriously, do you really expect everyone to know which album belongs to that picture?

Here's the album cover if it hasnt been posted already.

300_232412.jpg

That's actually quite an interesting cover. I don't get why it has to be cards, but okay.
Also now you can clearly see how the reaper changed on the last two albums. Before that they all look similar with the same style.

That's actually quite an interesting cover. I don't get why it has to be cards, but okay.

Maybe they play poker on holidays. Or maybe the artist was having creative block and decided to use templates :Spin: