Holiday At Lake Bodom (15 Years of Wasted Youth)CD+DVD

That doesn't sound bad at all. I'm especially positively surprised by Jessie's Girl. The (guest) vocals are good and a nice solo at the end there.

That vocal quest seems to be the same who did vocals for the Eddie Murphy cover, and this kind of vocals are an insult to COB, I can't believe my ears.

Those are fun songs, but COB only give them their sound. I wish to seem some catchy ideas by COB themselves on the next album. They need to do something new. I'd suggest creating an interesting sound world. The dusty guitars and superficial synths just won't do anymore. Maybe some electronic-sounding stuff, such as what you hear on One Day You Will Cry and Tie My Rope (intro) and what they use for Chokehold live and all this. Of course the orchestral keyboard choirs are the other stuff you wanna hear in metal music, but let's see.

They sound great, but I hoped that Alexi had tried something different with his vocals. Like he did with "Rebel Yell", which was awesome. Or "Waiting", which was hilarious. :lol:

Got the CD/DVD yesterday, god I laughed my ass off at the documentary. Roope with his bowling and Timberslakes. :lol:

It comes with the compilation CD, at least in Finland it was released yesterday. :)

Gonna get it tomorrow :lol:
That Roope thing sounds interesting :lol:
I have no idea from where can I get it in Rovaniemi (I've been here for months and I never got the chance to go out for a nice walk.. :cry: ), but I'll search! :D
I always laugh mu ass off when I watch some interviews with them or random clips, so I can't wait to get my hands on it XD