HOLIDAY INFO

necromancy

Long Live Heavy Metal!!!
Sep 8, 2002
Türkiye(Turkey)
www.angelfire.com
Hi friends.. :wave: I am going to a neighbor city tomorrow with my boy-friend to visit my future mother-in-love.. :tickled: So I won't be here for the weekend and Monday. :D I am sure you'll miss me a lot! :heh: But don't be sad, I will be back in a while. :lol: Wait me.. I'll be with you with my new replies on late Monday :) :rolleyes:

Life is going on La Rocque.. Everything can turn upside down in one day.. So maybe I shouldn't have such big ideas about marriage, I shouldn't talk about it much.. But.. I don't know.. I am an unlucky person and it seems to be that, my happiness with him may turn into a whole agony in any minute.. We are too happy and in love that this cannot be true.. This will be over.. I am sure... Ohh what a melancholic state of mind I am in at this time of the night..

And thank you for yourgood wishes :)

LOL! Lot's of emoticons!! Heheheh... I am so happy that there is an internet connection at my future mother-in-law's computer.. :) But I can use it for a short period of time.. Cuz I am a guest here...

Ohh here is really beautiful.. The weather is nice too.. There is sun, it is burning but the wind helps us.. The wind is blowing sweetly and swiftly near the see.. The scenary is nice.. It is relaxing to have breakfast watching and hearing the sea.. The house I stay in is very comfortable.. I can see my boy-friend 24 hours a day. My parents aren't interrupting me with frequent phone calls this time I am surprised for it.. My future mother-in-law, whom we call Moot is a sweet lady. She did well to make us comfortable and happy.. But considering the time, as we know that this is a limited time and we will come back to where we are living soon, and we'll find ourselves in our regular, boring struggles..

welcome back my turkish friend (btw fix your IM's or get new one like Yahoo lol ) next week i go on a 1 week vacation to San Francisco.. lost my job so might as well take advantage of it... :heh: