holiday pics

ah, dunno, what's the band list again? I remember having seen it and that i wasn't really impressed. I reckon an ANathema gig later this year would be more appropriate :D *hint to the band*

yeah the band list is not so very cool this year, but a load of people i didn't see for a year are there, so i'll go.
and the anathema gig definetely is an option :)

Encounter with the horse (right after me a kid went up to it and it bit him, nyihaha)

pic5660307.jpg

Encounter with the evil kids

pic5660358.jpg

And it's just nice (with a broken leg)

pic5660359.jpg

Maqus said:
Encounter with the horse (right after me a kid went up to it and it bit him, nyihaha)

pic5660307.jpg

Encounter with the evil kids

pic5660358.jpg

And it's just nice (with a broken leg)

pic5660359.jpg

Very small are the horses unlike maybe you are the GIANT?

Come on guys with weird imagination, that's a foal and those are kids, so yes, they're small.

I'm small as well :bah:

Edit: But I can't read :D

RottenAngel said:
Anja is right, it's only for take off and landing! Next time you can rock the whole way! :D :headbang:
Really?? in domestic flights like lisbon-funchal? I do this 3 times a year and the first couple times i tryed to listen to my music, during the flight, I was told not to do it. :cry:

Well... in a couple weeks i will try it again. :headbang:

In which airline do you usually fly? Last year I was in air luxor, and flew many times to Funchal. During the flight you don’t have to turn it off, but if they ask you to, you can turn it on again and hide the diskman… :heh:

RottenAngel said:
In which airline do you usually fly? Last year I was in air luxor, and flew many times to Funchal. During the flight you don’t have to turn it off, but if they ask you to, you can turn it on again and hide the diskman… :heh:

:Smug: mpppfffff :lol: hahahahaha

Oh my God!! If you do somethink like that may be you'll be accused of terrorism!!!!

Be careful Soulless, behind the nice & kind face of RottenAngel may be there's a girl who needs blood :D

lol @ Rantam

RottenAngel said:
I always fly with TAP. Do you work with them as well?
I'll follow your wise advice. Thanks :D