The irrelevant thread

death is nothing at all. i have only slipped away into the next room. i am i, and you are you. whatever we were to each other, that we still are. call me by my old familiar name, speak to me in the easy way you always used to. put no difference in your tone, wear no forced air of solemnity or sorrow. laugh as we always laughed at the little jokes we enjoyed together. play, smile, think of me, pray for me. let my name be ever the household word that it always was, let it be spoken without effort, no trace of a shadow on it. life means all that it ever meant. it is the same as it ever was. there is unbroken continuity. why should i be out of mind because i am out of sight? i am waiting for you, somewhere very near. just around the corner. all is well.
-- Henry Scott Holland 1847 - 1918
Canon of St Paul's, London

notes for a personality.
i got personality.
i got interesting things to say.
two sentences in a magazine.
a full page gormless pose in borrowed clothes.

finally we had a good game against the arsenal fuckers! 'twas nice to watch and we had a happy end!

though Owen missed 3 really big chances, dunno what's wrong with him at the moment....:-(

yeah well, heskey seems to find the net after some time and that's good... and both arsenal goals were fuckin' lucky... first one empty net, second one deflection...

Originally posted by cedarbreed
Hey Crack Hitler! Was it you dowloading all my Isis album on Soulseek 2 or 3 days ago ?

Pretty irrelevant innit ?
:)

tho the question is serious !

Eh? Nay, I don't use any of those progs since I only access net from my work. I've only heard one song of Isis and that sounded ace! So is the whole (newest) album worth gettin?

Originally posted by Crack Hitler
Eh? Nay, I don't use any of those progs since I only access net from my work. I've only heard one song of Isis and that sounded ace! So is the whole (newest) album worth gettin?

Strange there was some ' Crack Hitler ' downloading my Isis album :lol:
Someone ripped off your nick !!