The irrelevant thread

I'll be posting several Radiohead lyrics and related writings today, and maybe tomorrow and maybe the day after and maybe forever, so don't mind that...

the crackle of pig skin
the yuppies netwotking
the vomit
the vomit
god loves his children yeah!

well of course i'd like to sit around and chat. well of course i'd like to stay and chew the fat.

we hope that you choke that you choke

After years of waiting
You're a reasonable man
Get off our case
I'm a reasonable man
Get off my case

are we quoting only Radiohead? Nah!

No doubt-everything is up for sale
we sleep-all of the world is burning
we pray-to god for a better deal
nothing is sacred back then or now
everything's wasted
is that alll there is?
Can i go now?.

yep, his a good one, i saw him a bit in the match with the american... agassi is really fuckin good though and on terrific shape on this tournament... it'll be a belter!

it's an incredible success for Schuettler, so whatever happens in the final, he can be proud of what he played in this big tournament, so he has no pressure and maybe he has a bit luck too. You never know what will happen in this sport! But Agassi is the favourite player, certainly!

Originally posted by Forlorn Hope
French have a gay reputation over the whole world :lol:

you're being sarcastic cause i pissed you off with the pronounciation thing me friend ;p
French people have a reputation of being latin lovers , you know , French kiss etc ...

Originally posted by Crack Hitler
Is there anything too boring for you to watch in the world of sports? :zzz:

formula 1 and all car races
curling,
petanque ( do you know that french 'sport' ? )
hum i don't know the word : bow shooting ?
and rugby , it's not that i dont like it but i never understood the rulez !

I love watching soccer and proudly support PSG ( which has been a crap team for years but that will beat the OM bastards tomorrow )
tennis is fine watching , athletism too.

:zzz:
:zzz:

golf is terrible... i want to kill all them rich fucks that have no idea about true sports, you know, when you sweat and that, and start golfing cos they are too fat, lazy and miserable to do anything else!

Fuck off lazy capitalist wankers! :mad:

"golfing"... :lol: