Where is the funeral thread

Mariner

all the way
Dec 30, 2001
Belgium
It was a good thread but Forlorn seems to have it deleted...
Look now, he has loads of problems but I have to say its just childlish to take all your words back. Its not but it is in this way.
GORIK if you ever visit this board again. Dont take it serious here. Dont try to get an answer on your problems here.
Hope youre doing fine mate.

Oh... I was wondering where my last post had gone !!!
Seems like the whole thread has been deleted

Originally posted by Mariner
GORIK if you ever visit this board again. Dont take it serious here. Dont try to get an answer on your problems here.
Hope youre doing fine mate.

|@ forlorn :the same here,man, and I hope that maybe in the futur , when you're up to it , you'll be back !!!

Gorik'll be missed...
But, mate, if you read this, Mariner & Bastet are right, don't come here to resolve your problems, it's not the place to be for that! Many of us are just talking to have fun...
Sorry FH... Hope you'll come back soon... :s

Originally posted by Thortyir
don't come here to resolve your problems, it's not the place to be for that! Many of us are just talking to have fun...

Spot on almost never taliking seriously ... and you dont solve your problems chitchatting on internet ...
BTW Thortyir what does this ' OM FOREVER ' stands for above your avatar ????????????? :eek:

Originally posted by Thortyir
Hi cedarbreed!
It just means OCEAN MACHINE forever... see my avatar... ;)
It's my favourite album of all times you know... :)

*RELIEVED* :D

I Thought it meant 'OM - Olympique de Marseille' you know the football team ... that one we kicked outta the cup lasts saturday :lol: , BTW Ocean Machine is a great album

ok i admit Van Buyten is good but OM sucks :) son but était pas si terrible que ça ! 'My team' have been playing bad these times but there seems to be a revival now :) nothing will stop us :)