holy crap, did you guys see this? google mars?

Orange Carpet said:
leaving.jpg
HAha man, that was brilliant. Good job with the assist. ^_^

Ormur, initiatition involves me mocking your stupid icelandic horses.
icelandic-horses.jpg

Look at those little bitches, they look more inclined to disucss what product is in their hair and who cuts it than to ride courageously into a gunbattle battle in the wild west (Quarter Horse) or to thunderously charge a horde on unarmed peasants while carrying a templar with a lance (Clydesdale). Even Spanish and Arabian horses don't gay it up as hard as Icelandic horses. Don't even get started with me on how many "GAY-Ts" they have, I think that joke speaks for itself.

Horseshit! The Icelandic horses may be a little smaller but they are tough fuckers, designed to withstand the hardest of icestorms.

islenskur_hestur2_301003.jpg

Killing polar bears in their spare time, I'm sure they could easily take any wimpy Spanish or Arabic horses.

13996.jpg

Talkin' about gaying it up!

So the rider is gay, big deal. Polar Bears are spending their time drinking coca-cola, so they are weak. The two I have pictured are whispering about how to better feather their hair and giggling about will and grace.

You're right. Also, 0sm0se, I think your laughable attemt to ridicule my precious horses is really a diversion from the fact that Iceland contains the finest women and the best orcas.

As well as your unpronounceable city names and complete lack of genetic diversity. Within the next certury, you'll end up like a gang of german shepards with your hips collapsing. Enjoy!

Bahh! you win this round, the genes will be the death of us, since evolution works backward in Iceland and all. But hey, at least we support the Iraq war *bitter sarcasm*.

Yeah, there will probably be a few inbred speciments left in some remote cottages in Iceland and Finland.