Holy crap you guys must see this NOW (Rasputin)

xXSTFDXx

New Metal Member
Mar 24, 2010

:OMG:

I had no idea... Unfortunately, I couldn't find Rasputin for sale down here in Brazil so I don't know if this is something that's mentioned on the sleeve and everyone knows about.. well anyways, it's fairly laughable..

EDIT - Let me clarify something, I just want to know if you guys have ever seen this and what you think about the original... It never crossed my mind for an instant that Turisas plagiarized this song. It's not like they need to steal material anyways, just look at their songs..

Last edited by a moderator:
Note: moved the thread, because it doesn´t handle the Turisas version but the original one, therefore rather belongs to other myusic things and therefore into off-topic ;)

It's shocking to hear this song if you've only heard the Turisas cover, isn't it?? haha

This video is not so bad! :D
After listening to Turisas version, I looked for the original on YouTube, and found one made with photos of the real Rasputin, drawings and captions with history facts AND the lyrics of the song. I couldn't make it past 1:00 or so because I couldn't stop laughing.