Holy crap!

bloodfiredeath

kaiju eiga
May 19, 2002
Detroit, MI
Visit site
I just found out that there is a new strip club opening in a couple weeks in downtown Detroit. Why is this bad? It's literally less than a half mile from my work. It's a nice joint too (Deja Vu), as far as strip clubs go.

Lunch at work may never be the same. This may either be the greatest things to ever happen, or most likely the worst.

chelsea-charms-07.jpg

Quite easily ;)

We have a Deja Vu out here, I've never been to it though. I've only gone to stripclubs a handful of times. I love boobies, I should start going more and throw my dollars 3 feet short of the stage like I did last time since I was so wasted. :D

I don't go to strip clubs much myself, but when one is very short walking distance from work, a job where I have a very flexible (time wise) lunch "hour," it just seems like a disaster waiting to happen. Every guy I tell about it here is getting all giddy, so it looks like a trip will be in the cards once it opens.

I'm still worried though, how do you go back to work for 4 hours after a lunch full of dancing strippers?

Wearing beer goggles and wishing everyone was a stripper, even that old creepy lady in accounting.

yeah, I'm not much into strip clubs either. I don't mind watching strippers while drinking a beer or something, but when the strippers actually come up to you and ask if you'd like a dance, it's hard to say no, and so you end up spending $50 on 6 minutes of cock teasing. Still, they are a good time when you have a pretty big group.