Holy crap, I actually listened to Nevermore today

21tVWDNTFjL._SS500_.jpg

Oddly enough I prefer Gray's mix to Sneap's. It probably has something to do with it being my first Nevermore cd though.

EoR>DNB>S/T>IM (would rank higher if it was a full album)>PoE>TGE>BiN=DHiaDW

My favourite album. I've said that for a while now.

It's vital in a way the other records haven't quite attained (yet). That's just how I feel.

It's a better concept album (lyrically) than DnB without really trying to be at all. Easily my favorite album lyrically of any band.

Oh come on. EOR? Amibavalent? So much death metal in that.

If a different band made EOR (minus the ballads) with death growls over it, it would be labeled death metal or death thrash or prog death idfk something with death in it. It's very mechanical sounding also, like tech death.

You clearly know nothing about music. Please leave the forum immediately.

The first time I heard Who Decides, I nearly pooped my pants.

Later, out of boredom, some friends and I got high and went to Wal Mart, really late at night.

'Heroes and rapists / they all have nice faces' was running through my head as I walked up and down the aisles, looking at all the OTHER people who were at Wal Mart that late at night.

Then I actually did poop my pants.

hahaha!! :lol: !
Post of the year! :kickass:

I prefer Gray's mix to it as well...not that I think it's necessarily better but there are subtle nuances that were changed on the rerelease that I thought were better on the original. It also takes me back to 2003, which was a crazy, crazy year for me. Some good and bad nostalgia. The rerelease is great as well, imo.

Whatever. If it had been released by a band called Flesh Burner or something with death vox not one of you would argue it. Not one.

You aren't even stopping to consider my argument, you're dismissing it right away and saying "IT'S NEVERMORE NOT DEATH METAL"

Fuck you, EOR is a death riff, amibivalent is a death riff, how can you not see it?