Holy Fuck.

Yeah, fuck that band. I'm going to their show next time just to fucking take a load of shit. Fuck those goddamn cumrags.

And they're fucking boring live. It seems like they don't even want to play. At least At The Gates is doing a reunion.

did I call him a liar? :lol: I was speaking in general.
it was heavily implied when you said, "I am not calling you a liar I just don't believe you." people are either telling the truth, or they are lying. you said that you dont believe he is telling the truth, THAT ONLY LEAVES ONE OPTION, SHITHEAD! how could his story be untrue without him lying?

i dont believe you = you are lying to me

if you dont understand that, you're dumber than i gave you credit for.

And for the record I'm not bragging you smug bastard :).

sure seems like you are when you call bullshit on others' stories then proceed to tell a bunch of your own, all the while making snide and superior comments about people who do interviews in response to kevin being described as such.

Sorry you're too jealous or whatever your problem is to just take interest in a simple story.

yeh, im so jealous. i want to meet and hang out with people in bands so much that i dont approach them when they're wandering the venue between sets, and i leave as soon as the show is over.

I don't really have anyone to talk to about my adventures or the bands I like, people here don't really give a fuck who any of these bands are so I like to share my stories with people who know who the fuck I'm talking about and maybe they'll get a kick from them.

right, so long as they dont share their own stories, which you wont believe.

it was heavily implied when you said, "I am not calling you a liar I just don't believe you." people are either telling the truth, or they are lying. you said that you dont believe he is telling the truth, THAT ONLY LEAVES ONE OPTION, SHITHEAD! how could his story be untrue without him lying?

He obviously understood what I meant, so instead of getting involved in shit that doesn't have anything to do with you, why not read an interesting and educational wiki page!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War :headbang:

the_more_you_know2.jpg

He obviously understood what I meant
yeh, he understood that you meant he was a liar.
I don't believe it when you say you're not calling me a liar

so instead of getting involved in shit that doesn't have anything to do with you...
if someone came into your house uninvited and started talking shit on your friends would you say something, or sit quietly? NOT TO MENTION this is a public forum where every post is open for comment by everyone! dont want me calling you on your hypocrisy? dont post. in fact, i would encourage that anyway.

No one gives a shit about what Israel did in the 1960s except the Jews and a few fundies.

The band Sabaton does :(

yeh, he understood that you meant he was a liar.

Ok, well he obviously didn't take it to heart, and maybe I didn't express myself as well as I should have. Regardless, I wasn't talking to you so you know, don't get into it when it's not directed to you, he doesn't need you to protect him from people online, he's a big boy, and smart and quite capable of dealing with me himself if he's unhappy with something I said.

if someone came into your house uninvited and started talking shit on your friends would you say something, or sit quietly? NOT TO MENTION this is a public forum where every post is open for comment by everyone! dont want me calling you on your hypocrisy? dont post. in fact, i would encourage that anyway.

True, but again, I wasn't attacking him or anything and he doesn't give a fuck so neither should you, I would imagine this is you:

xkcdwrongoninternetkz7.jpg

except I sincerely doubt you have anyone asking you to come to bed, unless of course it's your parents.

Last edited by a moderator:
He has the genuine ability to be funny, but he prefers to play the pretentious math and linux elite, being part of the very reason/stereotype that so many people are turned off by either.

The lame ass webcomic thats from...
Well, I don't really follow web comics... there are only a few that are really even worth reading, most are epic pieces of shit that try too hard. While I'm not disputing the comic series sucks, this particular caption has some truth to it and I like it.