holy fucking mother of all unholy shit!!!!!!!

yeah! i've had my computer in the tech service since like two weeks so i've only been able to use my mom's computer from time to time, so i've been a bit disconnected from the world...
so shit!!! i cannot fucking believe my eyes!!
too bad CoB had to lose a member for something this good to happen :-(

now let's just hope they stick to the old stuff instead of going on with the whole "nuvolution" process... the last thing we need now that they're back is another fiasco like in the late eighties...

we can only dream for now... we'll have to wait and see

the last halford cd was definitively more potent that resurrection, the bad thing is that it was also more nu oriented... all i ask is for speedy aggressive metal that doesn't sound like anything like nu metal please...

>hmmm i kinda liked Tim "The Ripper" Owens

he's a great singer too but it's just not the same... he's even got a clearer voice than Rob now that he's close to 50, but i still prefer Halford... specially to see the show live! it'd be totally different!

EagleFlyFree said:
yeah! i've had my computer in the tech service since like two weeks so i've only been able to use my mom's computer from time to time, so i've been a bit disconnected from the world...
Dammit!! And I so wanted to use this picture...

lastweek.jpg

Oh well, you're let off the hook this time, Eagle! :lol:

I just search the web for funny pics and post what I deem is proper for the thread at hand :)

BTW - what happened to your pissing emoticon? Did you just get tired of it or the site it was from shut down?