Mother Fucking Ozzfest

no matter what metal band is on ozzfest, there will ALWAYS be a better band in the underground, plain and simple. and besides most bands that will show up on ozzfest are already on the way out, look at meshuggah, has anybody heard anything about them lately? i wouldnt be surprised to see arch enemy on there sometime. and slayer...ha theyre just a joke now

MightyDrynwhyl said:
no matter what metal band is on ozzfest, there will ALWAYS be a better band in the underground, plain and simple.
Neurosis played Ozzfest 2 years. There is no better band than Neurosis.

And whatever band plays on the "Ultra true hardcore extreme fuckin underground metal elite festival 2004" or any random show, there will always be better bands that aren't underground. So i'm not really sure what your point is here.

Only band playing this years Ozzfest worthy of my attention is Slayer. Someone told me that Lamb of God were playing, though I haven't heard anything else about that. If they do, then I might consider going. Apparently In Flames are considering, though considering how utterly horrible their new album is (no, its not out, but that didn't stop me downloading it >.>) then I really couldnt be arsed about them anymore.