Mother Fucking Ozzfest

SLAYER85

Old School Youngin
Mar 10, 2002
north carolina
Visit site
According to billboard.com SLAYER, JUDAS PRIEST (halford!!!), OZZY, HATEBREED, and slipknot will be playing ozzfest this year! holy mother fucking shit, ive never gone to an ozzfest cause i thought they sucked and the ones that didnt suck were around when i wasent into metal yet, but man, im fuckin goin this year, this is gonna be fucking awesome.

SLAYER85 said:
bull shit, most people do like them, its just a surprise that someone wouldnt like at least two of them.
have you actually heard any of Ozzy's solo stuff from the last god knows how many years? (*points to Dreamer & Changes*)

Judas Priest are waaaaaaaaaaaay too fucking power metal for my liking, and that just leaves Slayer.

SLAYER85 said:
According to billboard.com SLAYER, JUDAS PRIEST (halford!!!), OZZY, HATEBREED, and slipknot will be playing ozzfest this year! holy mother fucking shit, ive never gone to an ozzfest cause i thought they sucked and the ones that didnt suck were around when i wasent into metal yet, but man, im fuckin goin this year, this is gonna be fucking awesome.

I see 0.5 bands worth seeing (I like a handful of Slayer songs and a handful of Hatebreed songs).

hmmm if they put lamb of god on...like back to back with Slayer...I might go...but I'd show up just in time to see those two and leave.

ill most likely go to see slayer and dimmu ( if they actually do go ) other than that its usually a really bad concert where nu-metal tards can exchange bad cds with one another

Thanks to Ozzfest and MTV2/MuchMusic real metal is turning into a trend.

Have you seen the supposed Ozzfest line-up this year? It's basically all the most popular real metal bands and some hardcore bands with only 2 or 3 nu-metal bands. Quite a change from last years (and the year before and so on) 100% nu-metal lineup.

Ahck.

SunlapseVertigo said:
have you ever thought that maybe, instead of being a trend just because its popular, that a lot of people actually like the music?

Possible, we shall see in time.

But you could have that same argument for any musical trend in the past decade when it was at it's all time high, but then a year or two later suddenly people hate it.

Caelum Adustum said:
But you could have that same argument for any musical trend in the past decade when it was at it's all time high, but then a year or two later suddenly people hate it.
grunge killed the popularity of metal. its all just in what people want to hear. styles come and styles go, its all in what the general amount of people want to hear, until a new group comes in and takes over. but personally, i don't concern myself with such issues, i just listen to what i want to hear, and if more people like what i like then that to me is a good thing.