Holy Grail / Cauldron tour

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
Saw this Monday night at The Riot Room in KC....great. Loved Cauldron again, second time seeing them and didn't disappoint. Sound was weak, but I had lame earplugs so it was probably me, and that I was right in front banging my head like a fool. :headbang: First time seeing Holy Grail...nice energy, very tight playing, decent vocals.

saw this show last saturday.....very low turnout. They played Subteranean Bar which rarely does metal shows and if they do they never promote them so I dont even know if people knew this was happening. They had 2 terrible bands opening also. Both Cauldron and Holy Grail were intense as usual. Worth checking out if this comes to your town.

I caught this tour at the Red Palace in DC last week. HG was quite good, actually. I didn't get to see Cauldron.

Promotion was pretty awful - if some friends of mine hadn't been the local opener, I wouldn't have known about it!

Missed this tour because it was in Boston when I was in Jersey. Had no idea about that show, either, until someone invited me to it on Facebook.

I think that is what is killing some tours....they think just because they put it on Facebook or a few boards that people know about it. I am not saying they need to put out ads in papers or something but do more than just facebook updates. This was a great show and lots of people missed out on it.

When Enforcer and Cauldron toured a few years back it literally was just word of mouth. You would never have known about it unless you knew one of the bands playing you would not know this show was going on. The same thing happened to Skelator last year. They had a Chicago show and literally it was like a huge secret. what is the point then??

saw this show last saturday.....very low turnout. They played Subteranean Bar which rarely does metal shows and if they do they never promote them so I dont even know if people knew this was happening. They had 2 terrible bands opening also. Both Cauldron and Holy Grail were intense as usual. Worth checking out if this comes to your town.

I saw the show Sunday. Same thing with the low turnout & minimal promotion. The opening bands Sunday night were decent though.