HOLY SHIT---> DIO REMASTERED!!!!

horggard

grr--hiss--snarl
Jun 17, 2001
Visit site
Sorry for the excessive exclamation points, folks, but has absolutely anyone else been able to get their hands on the DIO REMASTERS?!?! I'm listening to full album mp3's of "Last in Line" and "Holy Diver", both of which are REMASTERED, and believe me when I say IT SHOWS!!

I was deliberately holding off on getting his CD's after I'd gotten "Dream Evil" used and listened to it: the recording itself was TERRIBLE whereas the music was very good. I don't know: DIO's voice, or rather the mastering job/recording, sounded all scratchy like when you pick up that mike on Drunken Karaoke Night and you hear your voice mutilated by a lousy mike over a lousier PA system.

But as for these REMASTERS...we need them and NOW!!! SPITFIRE RECORDS, how could you have dropped the ball? According to the .nfo file that came with the mp3's, it states that they are 24-bit REMASTERS and released by UNIVERSAL in JAPAN only! fuck, Fuck, FUCK!!!! I want to buy these! Exclamation point HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

garth

Jim, I know you're the consummate DIO fan here--any clues/ideas on the matter...?