Holy Shit! Katatonia US tour!!!!

Losing a full time job that pays for your home and school isn't worth it to see any band. There will be other chances.

At least somebody understands! Thanks for the backup Malice. But I am still going to try to find a way to see these guys. I have the feeling they won't be back for a while, and this is a once in a lifetime tour lineup for North America. We'll see....

Here's a tour flyer I made.
Click picture below, "Save Picture As", then...

1) Open picture in Paint
2) Click on "File", then "Page Setup"
3) Orientation: Portrait - Centering: uncheck Vertical and Horizontal
4) Margins: Left: 0.25, Right 0.25, Top: 0.46, Bottom: 0.46
5) Scaling: Fit to: 1 by 1 Pages, then click OK
6) Go back to "File" and hit "Print"
7) Make copies, cut along dotted lines, and pass around town!
(You must follow these instruction to print out correctly!)

Here's a tour poster I made.
Click picture below, "Save Picture As", then...

1) Open picture in Paint
2) Click on "File", then "Page Setup"
3) Orientation: Landscape - Centering: uncheck Vertical and Horizontal
4) Margins: Left: 0.15, Right 0.46, Top: 0.25, Bottom: 0.25
5) Scaling: Fit to: 1 by 2 Pages, then click OK
6) Go back to "File" and hit "Print"
7) This will print into two pages. Tape them together, and if you can find 11x17 inch paper, make copies and post around your city!
(You must follow these instruction to print out correctly!)

hey man!!!
It is possible but I will be taking off 3 days of work and 2 days of school to see them already.....but if at all possible......maybe if I get my motorcycle in total running order I could zip out there....:)

holy cow! sweet!

So great to see people willing to go the extra mile to see them...for those who want to see KATATONIA, but can't travel that far...maybe different meeting points can be arranged around the country for dedicated fans to show up, someone with a BIG van/suv can pick them up, and then they can all travel to the show :)
(The dedicated fans will of course need to chip in for gas!)

I'll need to think on this one...maybe it can be a good idea!

Mexico has some of the most die hard fans! quit hatin'

when Katatonia made their second appearance in the USA, me and my bro FLEW from Los Angeles to Cleveland just to see THEM. Dedicated fans will find a way or another to make it to a show.

Reece, see you in LA? :)

Anders...in need of a spanish translator? :oops:

In the last tour with Monspell in the USA, i did flew all the way from Mexico to Detroit (business) and then drove all the way from Toronto to see them at Detroit........

the gig already shows at the mexican promoter's MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/dilemmamx

And there's many fans of Katatonia in Mexico for sure!!!!!

Wait wait, so you're telling me that Katatonia might make it down to fuckin mexico but won't bother coming to the pacific northwest for even one damn show?!?! what the hell kind of following do they have in mexico anyways? This is so appalling....

:mad:

nah i wont bother hating you back..

katatonia twice in less than a year? hell yeah! nothing better than that!!! and now I wont have to DRIVE 14 hours just to see them :headbang:

Hi y'all!

Here are the shows I will be attending....

9/4 Jaxx - Springfield, VA

9/5 Webster Theater - Hartford, CT

9/6 BB Kings - NYC

9/8 Chance Theater - Poughkeepsie, NY

9/19 Whiskey - Los Angeles, CA

9/20 Showcase - Corona, CA

Anyone else?

Here are the shows I will be attending....

9/4 Jaxx - Springfield, VA

9/5 Webster Theater - Hartford, CT

9/6 BB Kings - NYC

9/8 Chance Theater - Poughkeepsie, NY

9/19 Whiskey - Los Angeles, CA

9/20 Showcase - Corona, CA

Anyone else?

Wow, now thats a fan! All those shows on the east coast and then the 2 in so cal! I'll be at the L.A. and Corona shows for sure, saw them last year at the Whiskey as well.

Mo fuckin kena, LifeDepraved is being a buttface though, he might not go to this show and if he does not, I will forever be SAD!