HOLY SHIT!!!!!! MEGADETH AND CHILDREN OF BODOM... NEXT GIGANTOUR!! \m/

sir Royal Eddie

Awesome Member
Feb 21, 2007
Florida, USA
www.cobhc.com
Dave Mustaine just said it himself on this TV show called "Talking Metal" on the FUSE channel. I freaked when he said Children of Bodom will be at next Gigantour! As well as In flames and others. But I only like Old In Flames. still I seriously CANT WAIT FOR THIS NOW! YES!! I hope C.O.B. are confirmed for those, because Dave said so. Finally a great big tour where I can see C.O.B.!!

:headbang::worship:rock::worship:

eh, i haven't seen this anywhere but if it is true then its not a bad thing. i'm not too pumped to see cob play a shorter set of the typical songs in a giant arena and would much rather see them play in regular venues with long sets but if they're going to do a regular usa headlining tour plus this it would be cool.

^ That sucks. Luckily I live near Toronto, so if this tour does get confirmed they'll probably roll by me. :)

hahah I'm going to see Gigantour nov 18th whihc is not far away.
sucks that this is probably gonna be my last Concert since i''m moving to shanghai, China this december.

Never been a big fan of Megadeth; I heard Rust in Peace and Killing is my Business, and they were okay, but nothing special.

But I'll more than likely be seeing CoB if they roll around Toronto or Ottawa.

It won't come to Philly, that's for sure. Last two years, it came to Atlantic City.

Bodom Beach Terror, anyone?

:oops: