HOLY SHIT!!!!!! MEGADETH AND CHILDREN OF BODOM... NEXT GIGANTOUR!! \m/

According to scythes of bodom COB plans to have a world tour from march 2008 to april 2009.Gigantour is said to be part of this tour.It usually starts in august and ends in october,so i got alot of time to get a car and see bodom

COB and Megadeth both rule, and seeing both bands live in the same evening would sure be sweet. But why do they only ever tour America/the US?
Has Europe gotten too small and uncool for them or what? Why didn't Alexi get a tattoo of George W Bush instead of the Finnish lion?
Yes, this does piss me off.

COB and Megadeth both rule, and seeing both bands live in the same evening would sure be sweet. But why do they only ever tour America/the US?
Has Europe gotten too small and uncool for them or what? Why didn't Alexi get a tattoo of George W Bush instead of the Finnish lion?
Yes, this does piss me off.

They don't only tour the US. This winter(or spring??) they're playing England, and not the US. In the Summer, they're playing Wacken, and possibly the US.

Don't blame COB for "only playing the US", talk to the management if it's that much of a problem.

US is a big market for metal, most shows here sellout, they make alot of money in the US, which is why they come here.

I've been itching to say this but doesn't the verses in Needled 24/7 remind you of Megadeth? :lol: I finally got an opportunity to say this and it is somewhat relevant to the topic!

Thanks for considering my post Nikki. If I knew how to contact management, I would do so right away.
Of course, the US is a huge market and bands make quite some money playing there. But COB have sure made more than enough money by now. It's time to give their "old" European fans something back, I think.
Or have they forgotten where they came from?

Thanks for considering my post Nikki. If I knew how to contact management, I would do so right away.
Of course, the US is a huge market and bands make quite some money playing there. But COB have sure made more than enough money by now. It's time to give their "old" European fans something back, I think.
Or have they forgotten where they came from?

For some reason, I always thought you were American, I guess not,hehe.

Anyway, they've more than given their "old European fans" something back, after the 2005 US tour, they did a month and half tour in European cities they never visited. They did Chaos Ridden Years in Stockholm. I'm pretty sure Stockholm is in Europe:loco:

They didn't forget where they came from, they're very proud to be European, but honestly, do you think they really have a say in where they are going to play? They don't get to choose, the record label and the management choose for them.

They didn't forget where they came from, they're very proud to be European, but honestly, do you think they really have a say in where they are going to play? They don't get to choose, the record label and the management choose for them.

Well said. Unfortunately, "true" Children of Bodom fans who like nothing past hatebreeder are far too selfish to understand that.

Sad, huh?

Anyway, they've more than given their "old European fans" something back, after the 2005 US tour, they did a month and half tour in European cities they never visited. They did Chaos Ridden Years in Stockholm. I'm pretty sure Stockholm is in Europe:loco:

Honestly, I don't see how people can be complaining-- like Nikki said, they've done extensive touring in both the US and in Europe...I really don't think that they've left Europe out at all...
and about the US Gigantour tour-- what about the European summer festivals??? I mean, Americans would love to see those killer lineups, but we can't...Gigantour/Ozzfest/Family Values/Sounds of the Underground are our "festivals" in the States-- we don't have anything that even comes close to the awesomeness of a European festival like Wacken. So really, there's no reason to complain...

Nooo-- no not really. But then again, i think megadeth is a stinking pile of shit :p

Maybe I'm trippin' bawls but this part...

Despite all the piety you've been consuming thus far
A backstabbing motherfucker to the core is what you are

and

Despite all the piety you've been conserving thus far,
Anyone, somebody tell me WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!?!?!?

...reminds me of Megadeth in some strange way.

Maybe I'm trippin' bawls but this part...

Despite all the pie you've been consuming thus far
A backstabbing motherfucker to the core is what you are

and

Despite all the pie you've been conserving thus far,
Anyone, somebody tell me WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!?!?!?

...reminds me of Megadeth in some strange way.

hehehehe

So there wont be a tour of the new album? According to SOB they will have gigs within 13 months. I doubt there's enough time to do a headlining tour like they did with aydy. And starting after April 09 is quite late I think.