HOLY SHIT!!!!!! MEGADETH AND CHILDREN OF BODOM... NEXT GIGANTOUR!! \m/

:worship:All I know is that if Megadeth, COB, AND In Flames all came at least driving distance from where I live for the same concert, it would be one of the happiest moments of my life. It wouldn't matter how shitty life was goin' for me-that concert would make my day, week, month, year.....so for know all I can do is hope for it to come true.

That sounds fucking awsome!!! But that would be in September so does that mean they won't do a summer u/s tour cuz that was the main thing i was hoping for? OR they could do a summer and fall u.s. tour! I'm not sure about this though. Didn't Dave Mustain say they wern't going to play on gigantour anymore?

:worship:All I know is that if Megadeth, COB, AND In Flames all came at least driving distance from where I live for the same concert, it would be one of the happiest moments of my life. It wouldn't matter how shitty life was goin' for me-that concert would make my day, week, month, year.....so for know all I can do is hope for it to come true.

Haha,definetly. The only problem is i have no car and i still need 1500 dollars to get one.I dont have a license either,and im beyond lazy so the chances of me gettin off my ass and taking action before the tour starts are very unlikely:cry:

I dont know why all the Euro's are complaining. They get ALL the great tours. For god sakes they got the biggest Metal Festival EVER, Wacken Open Air! Plus you got see Children of Bodom on all their early tours and in their prime (in my opinion) I don't even think they toured America till 2003? I would have loved to catch one of those early raunchy Bodom shows. I'm just thankful they are making a stop in the U.S. during the tour.

I dont know why all the Euro's are complaining. They get ALL the great tours. For god sakes they got the biggest Metal Festival EVER, Wacken Open Air! Plus you got see Children of Bodom on all their early tours and in their prime (in my opinion) I don't even think they toured America till 2003? I would have loved to catch one of those early raunchy Bodom shows. I'm just thankful they are making a stop in the U.S. during the tour.

i'm pretty sure thier first us appearance was the milwaukee metal fest and canada in 2000 actually. but yeah europe has a ton better festivals and gets better tours so honestly people need to stop complaining. a 45 minute bodom set of the typical songs along with megadeth in some giant arena isn't that great. much worse than a regular bodom headlining tour, thats for sure.

This will be the BEST Gigantour ever if Bodom gets to play because them and Megadeth tie as my favorite band now all they need is Lamb Of God again and it'll be perfect (if they come to Albuquerque I'm going for sure!). On an off note wouldn't it be cool if they did a tour of "The Big 4" that would be the coolest tour ever to.

This will be the BEST Gigantour ever if Bodom gets to play because them and Megadeth tie as my favorite band now all they need is Lamb Of God again and it'll be perfect (if they come to Albuquerque I'm going for sure!). On an off note wouldn't it be cool if they did a tour of "The Big 4" that would be the coolest tour ever to.

1. I hate Lamb of God, so for me it wouldn't be perfect.
2. If they got LoG, it's just be like Unholy Alliance, only instead of Slayer there'd be Megadeth.

2. If they got LoG, it's just be like Unholy Alliance, only instead of Slayer there'd be Megadeth.

Tis cool you hate LoG everyone has their own opinion and now that you mentioned it that would be Unholy Alliance all over again so scratch that.

1. It was his opinion on what his perfect show would be. No need to keep pointing out that you dislike this band. I'm sure everyone knows and noone cares.