Holy shit!

From the official we have the pleasure of doing a few headline shows for the *first time in the U.S.* At the moment, the shows at the Agora, Cleveland (Feb 22) and Jaxx, West Springfield (Feb 23) are confirmed,

DT + Feb. 22 + Cleveland + Agora Ballroom = La Rocque

tickets are only $13.50

La Rocque said:
From the official we have the pleasure of doing a few headline shows for the *first time in the U.S.* At the moment, the shows at the Agora, Cleveland (Feb 22) and Jaxx, West Springfield (Feb 23) are confirmed,

DT + Feb. 22 + Cleveland + Agora Ballroom = La Rocque

tickets are only $13.50

Man, those logistics are something else :Smug:

ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZ

Wolfman Von Jones said:
If I dont see a Chicago date soon (and a headlining one at that) I'm going to shit myself and die :(.

//Die first - believe me, I shit myself before

:loco:

lol how do you expect DT to headline on that tour?

Opeth's been touring in US since 2000 or 2001 I think..And they used to open for Nevermore etc. Now they can do their own tours.

I know DT deserves to headline shows,I wish they come to US often, but, come on, if you are seriously thinking that Opeth should open for DT, you're simply ridiculous.

I hope next time DT comes here, they will be able to headline their own shows. :D

btw everyone has there own opinion, i respect, but i cant understand how come someone can say that Opeth is "the same boring and colourless band/music"

Arch said:
Why isn't Opeth opening for dt and Devin Townsend Band?

hey arch you missed me? hahha.

Well, I just got a newsletter/concert update for California, and here's what was in there:

An Evening With: Opeth
3/14/06
The Wiltern LG
Los Angeles,CA
On Sale:
January 27, 2006 - 12:00PM

I'm utterly upset with these logistics and wanna fucking scream :(

Caotico said:
Yes, the New York and Chicago shows are Opeth only, apparantly. Don't know if us and DTB are playing in some other cities those nights; hopefully that will be the case.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::bah::bah::bah::guh::guh::guh::mad:

I think that sums it up

Edit: I have a yard you can play in :p

Edit #2: Opeth just ruins everything dont they.

Nick(shit fuck fuck shit)

Im so bummed, I live in the biggest city for hundreds of miles and they cant play here. I cant stress enough how much this really bites the big one :(.

Nick(crying on the outside)

i'm just wondering whether it's unrealistic of me to still hope for a new york city date for the upcoming tour. while it still says that more dates will be confirmed soon, the dt page also says the tour is five weeks long. the confirmed dates thus far encompass a five week period, with no shows scheduled only for march 6, 12, 14, 16, 20. during all of these, the band will be either on the west coast (so maybe there will be a san fran show), in the unpopulated provinces of canada, or in the south, leaving no room for new york (or chicago for that matter). plus the guys presumably have to rest (don't know how they'll play every night from mid february through march 5 without any breaks without becoming exhausted).

so my question is, is it possible that there will be tour dates after march 21?

thanks in advance.