Holy Shit

tomass74

Apr 4, 2005
This must have been posted at some point but I never saw it until today... For anyone else who may have missed it..

Last edited by a moderator:
Tell those fuckin' Greeks to go home and pay some taxes before the Germans come collecting!!!

This must have been posted at some point but I never saw it until today... For anyone else who may have missed it..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GutKRa2DVpU
Pretty cool. I like how they changed trhe song up....nothing wrong with variety. I stll think Joey is a comparatively weak frontman....his posturing at the beginning just doesn't work for me. But to each their own.

I stll think Joey is a comparatively weak frontman....

Yeah looks like those fans were really thinking the same as you. Joey is a great front man. Moves around the stage, gets the crowd to interact. What more do you want? Most singers just stand there and do their set and move along.

I can promise you that your boy John Bush could never in a million years pull of a Dio song and then go back into an Anthrax classic.

I can promise you that your boy John Bush could never in a million years pull of a Dio song and then go back into an Anthrax classic.

The same could be said about Medusa, but I've heard that they played it with Bush. Also Armed And Dangerous. Haven't heard it though.

My point is why the hell do you have to ruin every thread with this meaningless trolling? This is why we can't have nice things.

The same could be said about Medusa, but I've heard that they played it with Bush. Also Armed And Dangerous. Haven't heard it though.

My point is why the hell do you have to ruin every thread with this meaningless trolling? This is why we can't have nice things.

They played Armed And Dangerous in Prague on a V8 tour.

Ask your boy Vomit

yHWA4oxH8keau9s76PAEgB6Qo1_500.jpg

No one said a word about John Bush before you did. It's ok to criticize Joey without it instantly erupting in that same old boring war.

Trust me, everybody here knows how much you hate the John Bush era of Anthrax, you don't have to say it in every tread just to get a reaction.

I've never understood mosh pits. Why go to watch a band then spend the songs running around like a fucking retard? You could do that in the house with the CD on.
Maybe it's because I like to think of myself as a musician, I go to see bands to watch them playing their instruments and entertaining me, not to jump about like a hyperactive 2 year old?

I've never understood mosh pits. Why go to watch a band then spend the songs running around like a fucking retard? You could do that in the house with the CD on.
Maybe it's because I like to think of myself as a musician, I go to see bands to watch them playing their instruments and entertaining me, not to jump about like a hyperactive 2 year old?

Dunno man I am 36 and I still get off on it once in awhile.. Just a song or two during a Megadeth or Slayer show.. Hopefully Anthrax too soon.. It really is a rush and only this kind of music can make me do it.. I am totally singing along and listening the whole time..

As a musician I like to see people moshing rather than stand like trees...

Amen. Being a musician in an extreme band you definitely don't do it for the chicks, as most decent looking chicks don't come around to those types of shows. If they do its not like a mainstream rock band that chicks love. So you get off on watching the crowd, usually a bunch of metal head looking dudes. Looking out and seeing them stand around makes you think they are bored and your music isn't doing anything for them. If you see them moshing and going apeshit you know you are being appreciated and that they are into you.

Moshing has always been a big part of Extreme metal music and always will be. I am old but still will get in there and mix it up during a Death metal show or Thrash metal etc. The music gets so intense that its just a natural thing.

There will always be the nerdy musician standing in the back watching the guitar players technique the entire time and judging the performance of the band based on if he hit every note or was moving around enough etc

Yeah looks like those fans were really thinking the same as you. Joey is a great front man. Moves around the stage, gets the crowd to interact. What more do you want? Most singers just stand there and do their set and move along.

Maybe JBush couldn't pull that off. And I'm fine with that. Just like I'm fine with the fact that Belladonna probably couldn't pull off Nobody Knows anything or random acts of senseless violence. Don't know how you would consider those songs as grunge or pop rock.

...I am old but still will get in there and mix it up during a Death metal show or Thrash metal etc. The music gets so intense that its just a natural thing...

How do you find your dentures after all this madness? Or do you just leave it home and feed on beer alone the whole evening?

I have to admit, that like Stormwatch, I'm not a fan of mosh pits. Exactly the same reasons, except I've never been a musician. It's just... If I happen to take some time and go out to a concert, I try to pay as much attention as possible to what's goin' on on stage. Mosh pit would definitely distract me...
But I'm not judging - have fun, guys, just be careful. Your loved ones expect you to be home on time and in the complete version of yourself!:kickass:

How do you find your dentures after all this madness? Or do you just leave it home and feed on beer alone the whole evening?

I have to admit, that like Stormwatch, I'm not a fan of mosh pits. !:kickass:

I grew up listening to thrash bands. Then when Death Metal came on the scene in the late 80's early 90's I really got into it. If you went to a Deicide show and didn't mosh you were just a pussy.. end of story. Thats how I have always done it. I might be older now but can handle business, that isn't a problem.

Though I do feel it for a few days afterwards thats for sure. And I do find myself drinking more water during the shows and taking more breaks!

I grew up listening to thrash bands. Then when Death Metal came on the scene in the late 80's early 90's I really got into it. If you went to a Deicide show and didn't mosh you were just a pussy.. end of story. Thats how I have always done it. I might be older now but can handle business, that isn't a problem.

Though I do feel it for a few days afterwards thats for sure. And I do find myself drinking more water during the shows and taking more breaks!

I grew up listening to thrash and death metal too, Sacred Reich were my first live gig, Kreator, Sepultura, Death, shit like that. I headbang, but I also am aware of what's going on on stage.

Running around in a circle like a fucking idiot seems a pointless waste of energy to me.

Another point, since you don't want to watch the bands - I bet if you went to a show and the band stood around "like trees" you'd be pissed off at their lack of stage presence, even though you want to spend all your time running around in circles like a fucking headless chicken so presumably wouldn't even be watching their lack of charisma.:lol: