Homepage vintersorg

the Swede

malmo sucks
Feb 15, 2004
malmö
Maybe this thread been up already but, is the Vintersorg homepage completely down? New adress or new design going on?

I hope the page goes online soon.

must be a very well designed page if it needs sooooo much time :D

Bah. I could help if my help was wanted. Of course, my style of web design is writing everything in Notepad in one sitting and rarely going as far as using frames, nevermind any scripting... I guess that puts me in the Old School :)

Wunibald said:
I hope the page goes online soon.

must be a very well designed page if it needs sooooo much time :D

Yeah, the expectations becomes higher and higher for each day! Looked back the some old threads and from what I can read it was supposed to be up in march or so. But of course there are some good reasons for the delay, vintersorg gang isn´t famous for being lazy.

Probably real life has gotten in the way of the web designers progress, I hope the new design scheme fits in with The Focusing Blur however, oh well - as long as Vintersorg himself keeps hanging out here occasionally I'm cool. What other band members do something like that?

I think for bands like Vintersorg, web design should not be based on an album theme. I mean, they put out an album almost every year and due to re-design, the website stays down 3 months. So, website is up for only 75% of the time. Just a thought...

Well, it would not be down if you started early enough with new design and stuff......provided the webmaster is given the necessary graphics of course. Now in this case with the change of webmaster it made the entire process even more difficult, although I'm wondering if and how the new guy/gal is progressing. All we know is that it will be online soon :D ;) Too bad I can only maintain website and not design them out of nothing.

Gaunerin said:
Well, it would not be down if you started early enough with new design and stuff......provided the webmaster is given the necessary graphics of course. Now in this case with the change of webmaster it made the entire process even more difficult, although I'm wondering if and how the new guy/gal is progressing. All we know is that it will be online soon :D ;) Too bad I can only maintain website and not design them out of nothing.

Yeah you´re totally right there. Think everyone is really excited to see the new site and read some good news about the Sorg crew.

There were varied versions of some songs announced, were those yet online? They are not to find on the net.

I mean Till Fjälls (Evolution Mix) for example. The songs should have been available on mp3.

Wunibald said:
still waiting for the new homepage...

Seems like they (already) have a new album on it´s way so maybe they will wait for that release finishing the V homepage. Too bad if so, kind of tired going into U.M. everytime now.. But hey, one shouldn´t complain as long as the music is as god as it is.

Höögör said:
I mean Till Fjälls (Evolution Mix) for example. The songs should have been available on mp3.
Those remixes were online as mp3 on the website once. I could imagine they still are as I believe they were linked to another site. I might find out and post the link later (or make the siteowner post), otherwise I could upload them myself and make them available for download if someone is in desperate need for them. Should be ok with Andreas.