metalfest vienna

opacity

Sep 17, 2001
[lower austria]
the metalfest-homepage is online now (www.rockthenation.at click "metalfest" )
and the timetable is also ready..... and I see both Vintersorg and Borknagar will play on saturday, first vintersorg then borknagar, with only 15 minutes break. is this enough recovery time for the voice? :err:

oh, and I see that they arranged a camping possibility as well :D so, no reason anymore for undecided ppl. to not come ;)

beer: 2,50 € (man, that's cheaper than in some pubs/clubs)

I told them when I agreed to do the festival, that I need at least an hour between the shows. So, they have to fix that.....

mr V

I'll go for sure, if only for one day probably. Just to see Borknagar and Vintersorg! :D Yeah, just 15 mins. break does seem a bit tight, especially since Mr. V. always delivers such intense live shows. That drains. Hope they can fix it. But whatever happens - please come to Vienna this time!!!
bowdown.gif

Hi there DragonLady, by the way. I see you've recently made your way to this board. :)

Somber Soul said:
I'll go for sure, if only for one day probably. Just to see Borknagar and Vintersorg! :D Yeah, just 15 mins. break does seem a bit tight, especially since Mr. V. always delivers such intense live shows. That drains. Hope they can fix it. But whatever happens - please come to Vienna this time!!!
bowdown.gif

Hi there DragonLady, by the way. I see you've recently made your way to this board. :)

Hi :)
Hm, just have to guess who u are now, could be that we met?
anyway, I'll be at the metalfest too, really great bands playing there this year! :)

DragonLady1 said:
Hi :)
Hm, just have to guess who u are now, could be that we met?

No, not directly. It's been some time that you've visited my homepage and left an entry (I did the same on your HP). And I saw you on various metal concerts at Planet Music. That's about it. :)

I guess we'll have to form an official UM delegation to greet Mr. V and the Borkies. ;) Who's in? Opacity? Fleischwolf? DragonLady?

Somber Soul said:
No, not directly. It's been some time that you've visited my homepage and left an entry (I did the same on your HP). And I saw you on various metal concerts at Planet Music. That's about it. :)

I guess we'll have to form an official UM delegation to greet Mr. V and the Borkies. ;) Who's in? Opacity? Fleischwolf? DragonLady?

Hehe, sure I'm there ;)

Hm, what was ur homepage? Maybe I remember then :)

Sorry, but I've taken it down for the moment, since I'm planning to relaunch it later this month.

vintersorg have been playing in vienna before....

Hey, I've been to the last Vintersorg concert in Vienna! But remember the Borknagar disaster? I was referring to that. Borknagar should've come last October or something.