Homestar Runner DVD Box Set

I must say... I have no idea why they had to put them over 3 DVDs. They only go for about a minute or so each... Although, they have been getting longer and longer lately. Some fuckin classic sin the first 100 emails though including the one where SB tells how well he plays guitar, the 20x6 Japanese Cartoon one, and ofcourse TROGDOR :headbang:

What's a Homestar Runner? And why do I feel like I've asked this before?

Well actually I'd say that the emails each go for at least 2 minutes with an average of about 3 minutes. Some are really long (Theme Park?) and go for 5.

So that's about 300 minutes which is one DVD (at least), then an hour of extra stuff which would make the 2nd DVD. Then I guess they also laid out the commentary which is another 2 audio tracks which take up a fair swag of space.

So I can see two discs being filled quite easily with whats just listed there, and they could easily make the quality bigger/better so it'd space into three quite easily.

Don't see how you'd do 100 emails + audio tracks and hour of extras on one DVD.

call me a nerd again i'll come round and beat up your fucking dog :p

Sometimes nerds are good to listen too, they find the funny shit on the net I don't bother looking for

I'm just discussing with a mate! :D

We're both going to get one to minimise postage... by like $2 US dollars, but still :D

s yeah, but if we were to order it individually it would cost us $12.50 US each

and now it's costing us $8.75 each or something. Which is well.. Just under $4 US which is a fair saving, but it's no $7.50 US, that's for sure! :p

BUT, this way we get a free Strong Bad Sings CD! Because I'm paying through him as he's the one who's able to order it, he'll get that... but I'll burn it, as it's rightly mine as well! :D

I want to get a Limozeen one... and I would... but it would be $2 over the limit for $17.50 postage and push it up to $22.50 which is just wrong.