Hooray For Snow!!!

Summer works much the same -- usually we get rain and they get the really hot weather.
Do you live in the same Seattle as me? It hardly ever rains in the summer here!

p.s. This new spellcheck feature on the new Firefox is going to make me O.C. If I typo or misspell a word it underlines it until I ignore it or fix it. And I can't ignore it!

D'OH!

My bad. I forgot! Yeah it rains here all the time. You're all better off just staying away.

Haha, "severe ice conditions." My school just says "due to road and weather conditions." My sister and I are the only people who can even drive off of my street. I've been through almost a half tank of gas today just playing around.

If by that you mean my sister then I may just have to add to that negative rep of yours, so please do tell me you were asking about my truck or something.

I hear that...

Most of the old people already got in their RV's and migrated to southern arizona for the winter... walmart is so much more tolerable in the coming months!

Yeah, those fuckers always come through here on their way to Havasu, Yuma, Tucson, Quartsite. Traffic is never worse than when all the snowbirds hit town.

I've openly advocated a snow-bird hunting season from November through March, but they all have too much control. There's always stalking them in a black trenchcoat until they get nervous.

The blizzard season officially begins:

dscn1410hq2.jpg

Next week the worst people of all flock to our town... skiers.