Hope you're okay Mr. Milne!

Doodoobubbachuck

Maidens' drums
Aug 2, 2002
theironmaidens.com
Hey, what a crazy hot and sweaty show at Kozmos last night! Whew! We all got a scare when Mr. Milne suddenly dropped outta sight from the front of the stage and landed on the floor! All us Maidens hope you are feeling alright! The heat in the club was staggering indeed! We also noticed you were back in the crowd before the night was over! :headbang: Thanks to everybody who came out and all our crew and Psychic Mafia and 3 Sixes! Fun night!

I know that the Maidens love having you at all those shows - I hope you are OK and that was just a temporary thing (or just too much alcohol or something...).

Originally posted by Doodoobubbachuck
We all got a scare when Mr. Milne suddenly dropped outta sight from the front of the stage and landed on the floor! All us Maidens hope you are feeling alright! The heat in the club was staggering indeed!

No way I missed that?!

I tried to get up close put it was pretty packed and tight. Then I felt somebody pinch me bum... so I went to the back. Plus there was a pitcher of Bass back at the table. (ok - now I'm way off the subject)

Mr. Milne, did you pass out from the heat? That happen to me one time at the Texas Jam during Joan Jett... that was a trip. That's what I get for going to an all day concert in the middle of a Houston Summer - sporting an Afro, bell bottoms, & a black bootleg concert t-shirt.

FYI: Beer & THC before even reaching puberty had nothing to do with it!

I seem to be ok. Thanks for your concern. Going from watching the MaidenS to regaining consciousness looking up at a person who a few months ago in this forum called himself hideous looking is not a pleasant transition, :zzz:but the worst part was being outside during Hallowed Be Thy Name and not being able to get back up front after going back inside. :cry: Front row is the only place to watch the MaidenS from! And what's this Mr. Milne stuff? Do we really require such formality?

Yeah Jeff you scared the fuck out of me...when you just fell back and the audience members slowed down your fall but just let you fall and then just stood there and did NOTHING. That infuriated me...it was during RIME...I had a vision of the front row just trampling on you so I screamed at them to pick you up and then yelled at our stage manager to come over there and get you out of there....i guessed that you may pass out again and you did...out front....you may not remember but the bouncer caught you... Too much heat...not enough water ...your face just went this ash white color. I'm very glad you're alright. I've passed out a few times also in the heat from dehydration and lack of food. That's why I eat like the pig the day of a show.

Jeff dude .... Whoa...Jeff Passing out. I just found this out. If I had only been there I would have helped ya up Bro. So Sorry to hear. But You being that headbanging....Moshing...Rowdy individual you are....Its No surprise :-D tee hee hee