Horna Patch Real or Fake?

Avenged Grace

New Metal Member
Sep 8, 2013
*I say this in every post I put up...SORRY if it is in the wrong section. *

I recently bought this Horna backpatch: https://plus.google.com/u/0/1111079...6111540692850694242&oid=111107975900294539960

Is this real or fake? When I looked at it I was kind of confused because of how little detail it shows compared to the others I have seen in Google Images and on battlejackets. I contacted the seller who is from EE records (Ewiges Eis Records), and he claims it is 100% real. I like it, its really cool, but I'm just confused as to why mine looks so drastically different from others I have seen online.

Paid about $18 for this.

As WF said, what difference does it make? I have a lot of real and a lot of fake patches on my jacket and it doesn't matter to me.

:p thanks for the replies everyone. I like it and will keep it no matter if it's fake or the real deal. But, it's still nice to know since I bought it thinking that it is real.

The only way to know is to ask the band if it is licensed or not. Or, is the label an authorized seller of Horna merchandise?

Personally, if it's a patch who cares. Any mojambo can order some embroidered or cloth patches.