Horrible band alert ^_^

Ah yes.. that band is from Chicago, and the suck terribly. A friend in Chicago that is an A&R rep for Arista Records cursed me into listening to them. They are fucking terrible. The vocalist is like 10 years old, and all his vocal rasp comes from through electronic distortion! Fucking pathetic. - n8

maybe once they hit puberty, for god's sake, and if they can rise above the typical nu-metal horseshit into at least the semi-technical realms of newer slipknot, they'll be not-so-terrible.

my first thought was that it wasn't bad for 12 year olds, but then i remembered that Daniel Gildenlow was laying his shit down at 11, so slitheryn pales in comparison.

have we forgot about decapitated? they are like 14 15 and 16. and they fuckin kick ass! this slitheryn band sucks SO MUCH COCK THOUGH! LOL! at least decapitated knows what good music is.

also hahahahaha

look at this kid...the bass player

chris.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!! what sad shit that is.. nice post on their message board OYO. i was laughing at that . it was so greatly put. my post is right above yours. i didnt put much thought into it.. heh :D