Horrible band alert ^_^

As I mentioned before, it doesn't matter what we think about it because they're going to have fun no matter what we say. Our words can't hurt them here. They're in their own little world.

Exactly, and this isn't backing up my statement how:confused: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by leadfoot256
This is something I normally stay away from but all of you are FUCKING PATHETIC. When you were that age what the fuck were you doing. Playing water guns and Magic the Gathering probably. They are fucking kids, can't you all find something different to make you feel good about yourselves.

Leadfoot:

This is not your typical garage band struggling to make it. This is a record company put together boy band trying to make some $$$. The only difference is that they play a different kind of crap... turd is the word.

Their playing skills are all right, at least. I just wish they'd use them. If they're going to be heavy and try to scare parents, might as well play some blastbeats-and-pit-riffs death metal instead of awful hardcore.

This is not your typical garage band struggling to make it. This is a record company put together boy band trying to make some $$$. The only difference is that they play a different kind of crap... turd is the word.

Exactly, they're being exploited. The guys at their label don't give a shit how fame affects them.

But they still suck

Ha ha. There is no way that they can possibly be serious????

This is just too painfully funny.

leadfoot256: Exactly, and this isn't backing up my statement how:confused: :rolleyes:

Oh, sorry. Sounded like you cried about something that was said like a whiney bitch. Guess not. My bad. :)

Originally posted by Opet
leadfoot256: Exactly, and this isn't backing up my statement how:confused: :rolleyes:

Oh, sorry. Sounded like you cried about something that was said like a whiney bitch. Guess not. My bad. :)

I didn't cry about shit....why don't you stick your Graven Face up your ass:)