Horrible

I created this account just to tell totalnecro to go wake up to himself and fuck the hell off.

If you had half a fucking clue you would know that there is a fucking lot more then a "story" behind it.

Fuck you, you pathetic uneducated peice of shit. Get a clue before you post about what you dont understand.

I created this account just to tell totalnecro to go wake up to himself and fuck the hell off.

If you had half a fucking clue you would know that there is a fucking lot more then a "story" behind it.

Fuck you, you pathetic uneducated peice of shit. Get a clue before you post about what you dont understand.

fuck yeah! and fuck him!

I want to see if you guys like the beguining of one of my two bands compositions. Its a early version of the song ( we got it much better now ) and its only the guitare parts but still it give a good idea of the song...once you have the link you need to right-click and save as...take a l'apres obscurité ...the most complete

totalfuckingnecro said:
Wow, grow up.

Just because Amon Amarth are Swedish, have long blond hair and beards, and drink mead doesn't mean they're Viking. Unless, of course, you can point me to archaeological evidence of a 11th century electric guitar.
I don't even think the Vikings coordinated themselves with any form of music. But then again I could be wrong.

And you cannot be truly a real Viking anyways, since they have long since died out. The Vikings died out after they assimilated into Christianity.

It's like saying I am a true Celt. Which I am not, even though I have Irish blood running through my veins.

But I do believe in appreciating the Viking society and the music is there to celebrate the era of the Norse and to give the listener the chance to see what is was like back then. You all know that though...hopefully at least.

Of course they co-ordinated themselves into some form of music. Every culture has done that! It's unavoidable. The point is that they didn't make melodic death metal ala Amon Amarth.

No one is a true Viking, which is exactly why there's no point complaining about this band having a Chinese bassist and a Korean singer.

But it is kinda the history of their country their singing about, if an american or australian sings about it it's totally something different.

Johan would cry over this thread.

Cry tear of fucking blood and mead! That fucking viking.

víkingr said:
But it is kinda the history of their country their singing about, if an american or australian sings about it it's totally something different.

I'm an American, born and raised, but my dad is straight outta Norway. I can sing about viking too, right?

sure, if your ancestors are from the region. BUt im meaning like a korean, not too many chances that hes actually got norse ancestors :/

What does it matter if it's the history of your country or another person's country that you're singing about? You guys don't seem very bothered that a bunch of guys from South Carolina are singing about the ancient Egyptians or Texans singing about the Sumerians.

it always pisses me off when nongermanic people sing about the germanic religion like that scot in screwdriver (although I might be wrong here since he might be from a viking descendent clan) or those polish graveland guys... i mean embrace your own culture, man!!!

btw I think you can be a viking today (i believe the word means something like sea warrior) if you just take a boat and you know, be a pirate.

totalfuckingnecro said:
Of course they co-ordinated themselves into some form of music. Every culture has done that! It's unavoidable. The point is that they didn't make melodic death metal ala Amon Amarth.

No one is a true Viking, which is exactly why there's no point complaining about this band having a Chinese bassist and a Korean singer.

When you suck as bad as they do...........I beg to differ.