hospital tomorrow!

well, that's just... shitty.
I don't have an advice, but to comfort you, I'll tell you that two days ago I nearly plucked my right eye out. :) I wanted to move the hair from my forehead, so while I was around seems I decided to ckeck the fluids in my eye and stir a bit. with an extremely long fingernail. so, after that moment, I couldn't lift the eyelid. yesterday the eye was closed, hurting like hell, all swallen, though in the afternoon I got drops and cream from my doc, which metalized had to put in :D, so today my eye even opened. :hotjump: LOL
see, there is hope for you, girl! good luck! ;)

Pancakes said:
leg bumps are sexy :(
yes Pancakes is right, leg bumps are rather alluring....as long as they're not pustulent...
*sending positive energy to Cara*

haha thanks everyone. i went to see my doctor yesterday and he thinks its some sort of soft tissue mass in there, not bursitis. he said its probably nothing to worry about but it could be cancer or hodgkins disease. so...i have an appointment with a general surgeon this afternoon to get it looked at more closely. prolly have to get an MRI done and then they will tell me they have to chop my whole leg off lol. well, cancerous or not i'll probably have to have surgery to get it taken out, or THEM taken out i should say, got one on the outside of the leg and one in the back on the inside. thats what worries me more, the one in the back that hurts me so much. *sigh* oh well

ct_thrash said:
haha thanks everyone. i went to see my doctor yesterday and he thinks its some sort of soft tissue mass in there, not bursitis. he said its probably nothing to worry about but it could be cancer or hodgkins disease. so...i have an appointment with a general surgeon this afternoon to get it looked at more closely. prolly have to get an MRI done and then they will tell me they have to chop my whole leg off lol. well, cancerous or not i'll probably have to have surgery to get it taken out, or THEM taken out i should say, got one on the outside of the leg and one in the back on the inside. thats what worries me more, the one in the back that hurts me so much. *sigh* oh well
:yell: :yell: I said no amputations dammit!!