HOT 97 Or is it SHOT 97 ? Why I fucking hate Rap

Momo

Mongoloid Elitist
Jan 24, 2005
Long Island N.Y
gikemo.homestead.com
What in the fuck is going on at this radio station.? This epitomizes everything I hate about rap. First off to set the record straight Rap is not music. Gangsta rap or hip hop is a guy reciting limericks to beats put down by a computer and the melody or hook is made up of samples done by real artist who actually had the talent to actually write or sing the music these ignorant rappers rhyme over.

All this male macho posturing about how they are gonna kill this rapper and how they are gonna fuck up this muthafucka and fuck this bitch and so on is nauseatingly redundant and yet these are the kinds of people the kids of today look up to and emulate. This kind of shit is spewing out of Hot 97’s ass daily.

Also you ever notice that the top rappers also have to have the longest rap sheets to give them street cred ? I mean rap sheets as in Criminal records. When did it become a pre-requisite in any artistic field that your success determines how many drivebys you were in or how many shoot outs you had with another rapper. Hot 97 in my opinion is like the Jerry Springer for blacks.

But instead of seeing white rednecks with no teeth revealing they really like wearing women’s clothes while watching NASCAR , On Hot 97 we have black rappers shooting each other and all sorts of other violence going on.

Recently 50 Cent announced on air that he was dropping his former collaborator Game from his rap group “G Unit”. Upon hearing the news both 50 Cent’s and Game’s entourages clashed outside the studio and some guy in 50 Cent’s posse got shot. In a previous incident Lil Kim was also was involved indirectly in a shooting outside Hot 97 and now is being indicted on obstruction of justice charges.

Why am I on my soapbox ? Because everything about rap is fucking retarded. The music, the culture, the attitude, the people who are fanatic about it. I can’t stand stupidity. It's fucking mindnumbing.

So I hate gangsta rap blah blah ,then I come across this Hot 97 contest footage on the web. Most radio stations have some kind of of cheesy contest like name a song or answer some trivia but not Hot 97. They have the most unimaginative debasing contest where two black women square off and try to basically out bitch slap each other for a 500 dollar prize, it's called Smackfest 2005.

What the fuck is this ? I want to know what program director signed off on this “"Smackfest 05”. It just makes the organizers,participants and the audience that enjoys this look so fucking uninformed and moronic, It makes me wanna scream.

However, now stepping down from my soapbox for a bit , I do like free entertainment and so I thought I’d share some with you in the way of Hot 97’s Smakfest 2005. A contest held by a New York radio station that portrays and promotes the unabashed ignorance that exists in rap culture.

Whats your thoughts on rap and the fucking rap culture ?

If you wanna see the smackfest footage visit Smackfest 05

Momo

I wish big tobacco companies would have rappers advertise their products. That way, all the rap fans would want to be like the rappers, start smoking, get cancer and die!

I seriously hate rap. I hate everything it stands for. I hate the fans and the people who create it. Rap is destroying the youth of America. I hope this "feud" between the 2 rappers ends up with both of them and their "crews" dying terrible, slow deaths.

Wow, that was the dumbest and funniest shit I have seen in quite awhile. I am glad that I have no speakers on my computer because I am sure they were saying some ignorant shit.

i like my share of underground hip hop, but i do think rap/hip-hop is destroying the youth, but also at the same time, for all the kids that dont like rap, and get into the "hardcore" scene, i think the new wave of hardcore CRAP is doing the same thing, a bunch of emo faggots acting tough, until someone crams a boot down their throat.

Rap shouldn't be described as music. It should be described as literature really. It's a literary genre, like poetry.

I like some rap.

The posing and shit is part of it but when I see 50 Cents shitty, boring videos I just change to another channel. And all the bling-bling and tattoos... the whole G-Units seems gay... "Fab G".

I wish big tobacco companies would have rappers advertise their products. That way, all the rap fans would want to be like the rappers, start smoking, get cancer and die!

I second that